Page 1 - Reviews - EOS, Organic 100% Natural Shea Lip Balm, Strawberry Sorbet, 2 Pack, 0.14 oz (4 g) Each - iHerb
GH
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I already finished 1 from the pack and I all I can say is that this lip balm is the best. My 2 dayghters loved it too!

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Soft and pleasant moisturizing lipstick. Disadvantage: The amount of material you spend, you can not return. That is, if you rotate the lipstick to remove material and you have extra left, the lipstick does not rotate back. Beyond that, it’s delicious, a little grainy but unobtrusive. Do not think I will buy again because it is a waste of material if I spend more than I accidentally wanted. If my review helped you I would love for you to give me a Like! :)

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I bought this twin lip balms for my girl and myself. I prefer some other flavored balms but this one says “100% natural shea”, which makes me feel better.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Scent is amazing , quality is very nice. I use it after scrubbing my lips. packaging is genius. Benefits are it removes dead skin and makes skin moisturized. size is prefect. I ordered it in different flavors and all are good.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

yummy I've ate half of the package, jk, unless🙄. However it does taste amazing, you can definitely smell the organics in it, i recommend buying it if you don't know a better equivalent.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

For those who want to buy from Brazil, I truly recommend it! The delivery was on time, the package was very safe. It was a very good purchase. The product was exactly what I wanted.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Nice strawberry scent, use it several time daily. Feels good, came 2 i a package, good size for it price. My lips fell moisturized and soft. But it drys pretty fast

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

it's ok. the sent is nice but to strong in my opinion. moisturizing is only ok. so I am looking for something more for very dry skin..