Page 1 - Reviews - EOS, Organic 100% Natural Shea Lip Balm, Strawberry Sorbet, 2 Pack, 0.39 oz (11 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The container was a smooth matte finish, and i love that it came in two options. i keep the round lip balm near my pillow. its easy to use before bed time. The stick lip balm i can carry when i'm out. The lip balm has a soft strawberry scent and the round lip balm is really comfortable to use because the balm covers such a wide surface of your lips. its a light balm that doesnt leave a layer on your lips. Its also good it doesnt have harmful chemicals in it so i don't worry before i eat that i've applied it. I'd love to order it in other flavours.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product is like a therapy for my lips when they are so dry and peeling. The result is visible in just a few days and that's because this lip balm is with great quality

Posted on May 19, 2022

smells as good as it tastes when you have it on EOS is a staple lip balm in my house... it's fantastic for gifts too!!! had to order one of each!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent lip balm, I like the packaging and the texture. I keep the round one at home and the second one with in my bag. It really help my lips feel smooth. Also great composition 100% natural shea. Great price!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I tried so many lip balms, and this one is the only one that really helps! Always! I buy it on a regular basis. This Strawberry sorbet is my favorite. And the price is good.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

If your are on accutane this isn’t enough it doesn’t moisturize much the decent is very subtle it’s not enough for dry lips it has spf quality is not bad I don’t use it frequently as I find it drying my lips Too bad I bought two of these

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Product received very fast cheaper than Amazon. Have to try this. Heard good reviews for this lip balm excited to try this

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Just great lip balm. eos is the best company It is highly recommended

Posted on May 31, 2022

love this natural Shea lip balm! with natural ingredients the taste is good and the protection on my lips is great!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My girls love them, great taste, natural ingredients and better price as locally. The package of two items was very convenient for us.