Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Enzyme Nutrition Multi-Vitamin, Women's 50+, 120 Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on Aug 7, 2021

The recommended dose is 4 capsules per day, but being small, I take only one. I seem to be absorbing what I take and not wasting product that I can’t absorb as with many other brands. Being able to adjust the dose is important for me. I used another brand that was one tablet per day and ended up cutting them in half. If you are small, I highly recommend this. It is difficult to tell if there are any real effects, but I feel better about meeting my nutritional needs, especially durning busy weeks when I don’t cook much. The variety this supplement contains seems to be very good so I feel good about taking it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great product and glad it is catering to the over 50 woman.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Great product, helps keep me in shape and good health. The price is excellent.

Posted on May 14, 2021

On my second bottle and will probably put them on auto ship. Digestion is better since taking them. Good mix of ingredients. My new go-to multi-vitamin.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I seem to be feeling better overall since I started taking Ezymedica vitamins for Women 50+. It has allowed me to eliminate a lot of individual vitamins that I was taking before. I highly recommend them to others.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Came as expected! Not too heavy, easy to swallow!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

essential supplement for general health

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Good multi vitamin. No issue with stomach so far.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great vitamins product that really works for me!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Effectively! Really work for my mother!