Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Enzyme Nutrition Multi-Vitamin, Women's, 120 Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 9, 2022

These are my regular vitamins. They are made from organic whole foods which is very important. And the price is good compared to other brands. Would recommend.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

Felt fatigued and foggy some years ago, so on a doctor's recommendation I looked for a good multi-vitamin. Tried a few other multi-vitamin brands and this one produced the best results for me. Another thing I especially like is that the capsules do not individually exceed the recommended daily intake, so you have greater control over how much you're taking each day which especially important for e.g. metals and some of the B vitamins. In contrast, other brands tend to have excessively high dosages in just one capsule.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I have noticed a huge change with my energy levels, gut health, hair, skin & nails, joint pain and period cramps too. When I started taking it, I haven't been getting severe cramps as much as I used to. I asked my doctor about it and she told me that I used to lack certain vitamins & now after taking this multivitamin, my vitamin levels have increased (around 3 months later) Absolutely love it !!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good source of multi vitamin. My wife has been taking it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love you don’t have to take these with a meal.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

Pros: reasonable amounts of vitamins, no megadoses. Serving size is 4 capsules, therefore you can divide the doses throughout the day or simply take less. Cons: Some of the vitamins are derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Brewer's Yeast) which can be problematic if you need to avoid yeast. Like most multis, I really don't understand why the extras (like goji berry and astragalus extracts, serrapeptase etc) and not keeping the formula simple. There must be better ways to stand out from the competition

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Good multivitamins and gentle on stomach

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great for health improvement and wellness!

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

It is the world's best natural vitamins and enzymes for human body absorption!