Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Enzyme Nutrition Multi-Vitamin, Two Daily, 60 Capsules - iHerb
GH

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

excellent multivitamin for whole family. my whole family is taking these multivitamin. other brands gives me nausea, vbut, these from enzymedica are superb with a bit of digestive enzymes do completly absorbed in the body.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

this is my most favourite enzymes multi vitamins.. cheaper than the local shops by 50% too. quality is good as it always make use I empty my bowels. Ingredients are safe. Good for age above 12

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

This complex contains not just vitamins and minerals but also digestive enzymes that play important role in the digestion and assimilations of all these vitamins and minerals what increases the bioavailability of this complex. Also, this complex includes high-quality organic superfood. So you will spend more if decide to purchase multi vitamin complex + digestive enzymes + list of important superfoods. And what is also important in this complex - it includes non syntetic forms of vitamins and minerals ,they all are organic, raw ! Vitamin E is in its natural form ( all forms of vitamin E - Tocopherols & Tocotrienols)

Posted on May 1, 2021

This is my favorite multi-vitamin. I have more energy when I take it. No side effects. The thing I like the most about this formula is that it does not contain ridiculously high levels (couple thousand % of DV) of each vitamin as most of multi-vitamin formulas do. I love the added enzymes and probiotics too.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Have been using this for four years now, and definitely think it's a quality product.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

been taking this vitamin for months. easy on stomach. recommend

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My fiance sure like multi saves or veggies and berries 👍👍

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Good work happening here.. Very good quality product Help me a lot in improve my health..thanks for the amazing product ❤️

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

Honestly, I am disappointed and very sad that I can no longer order these vitamins to Latvia. I was ready to order them regularly. Excellent composition and energy flow can be felt immediately. Please return the opportunity to purchase these vitamins!

Posted on Nov 11, 2019

Only reason I started taking this brand of multi-vitamin is because a Verisol product I was taking had a lot of copper. So I had to find a multi-vitamin that didn't have too much copper. Excessive copper can be dangerous. Glad this brand doesn't use excessive potencies, with the highest being 250% of RDA. Would like to see more Vitamin K. What makes this brand interesting is that it has a Nutrient Enhancing Enzyme Blend, Superfoods & Botanicals, and Lactobacillus acidophilus. It seems to work well for general health.