GH

Based on 5,116 Ratings
4,131
Posted on Apr 26, 2022
The number 1 candida tool

Nothing has helped me get rid of my right lower area pain (cecum), which had a lot of gas accumulation all the time and pain, and after 7 days of doing candidase x2 caps before each meal (total of 3 times) - the pain stopped, it is worth to mention that I was doing antifungal stuff like oregano, pau darco, caprylic on the side to support this supplement and enhance its effect, but I know for sure it was the candidase that pushed the result forward since I've done many antifungals and antimicrobials in the past, and they never helped me, probably because the candida was protected behind a well-formed biofilm which was broken by this supplement, so if your pain is coming from gas or unexplained intestinal stuff and perhaps your case is similar to mine, then I really recommend it and hope I was helpful to you!

As a woman prone to yeast infections (yes, let's face it), I can't do it at home without it. I used to take it daily for prophylaxis, but after a few detoxifications and a proper diet, keep it handy only when needed. Something like this, boric acid and probiotics. Reduction of sugar and unnecessary gluten. You will be amazed at the difference.

Sorano
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is an excellent quality enzyme formula because it includes cellulase which is crucial for digesting the biofilm layer that protects the microbes from the digestive action of the protease. It's a crucial component. Another reason it's exceptional is that it contains no fillers, and no unnecessary ingredients that are of little benefit.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I had a Candida Intestinal fungus my gut. By taking the dose of 3 times 1 capsule per day, the fungus has disappeared. It took six months for the fungus to be gone. The ingredients are enzymes. These enzymes destroy the cell wall of the fungus, causing it to die. In addition, I had to take 3 x 2 capsules of caprylic acid per day, because it also works against fungal diseases. Both together removed the fungus. The size of Candidase capsules is small. A big advantage is the price. Here at iHerb it is the cheapest. Since I should take a Candidase capsule 2 times a day as a preventive measure, I will continue to order it here. I highly recommend these Candidase capsules. If this was helpful Thanks for “Thumbs Up. ”

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Have had bad thrush, dermatitis and skin issues for years, (recently realizing it's likely linked to my gut and overgrowth of candida). Have tried so many other supplements and probiotics, but after taking a 14 day dose of this I can see a significant improvement already!! Finally something that works! Continuing to take this on a regular as it's clearly what my body needed. Such a quality product, haven't found anything else like it!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Took 6 per day for 2 weeks and has really cleared up my psoriasis and athletes foot. Now continuing with 4 a day and will switch to 2. Im angry that regular doctors will not acknowledge fungal infections and after trying various creams this was the thing that finally worked. These supplements combined with a no sugar diet and homemade Kimchi have been life changing. Would recommend for anyone struggling with digestive or skin issues.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Helps to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora, fights candida, improves digestion and does not upset the stomach. This is a high quality product for yeast cleanse. No bad after-taste, great ingredients, and free of the main allergens. It is not cheap, but the benefit is worth it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product is great!! It has really helped keep my candida overgrowth under wraps. I had issues literally come out of nowhere and I was so shocked, I wasnt sure how to handle it (because let's be real, who can stay totally sugar free for the rest of their life lol) BUT taking this along with a high strength probiotic has been such a game changer. So glad I stumbled across it on here.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality natural ingredients, 42 tabs is good for 7 days (total of 6 tabs a day). Taste is neutral. Must be taken daily until you finish one bottle. A must have every time I notice that I have consumed a lot of sugar that causes symptoms of yeast infection. Better for me than taking antibiotics.