GH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It was very delicious and it was lactose and soy free which was what I needed as my baby had milk soy protein intolerance. It also tasted cleaner and less fattening.

These are my son’s favorite chocolate bars. He has no eating restrictions...he just loves this type of chocolate. I have to say, I really like them, too. They don’t seem overly sweet like some regular chocolate does. They are light, crunchy and sweet enough.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

My child is allergic to milk and can't have chocolate that has any traces of milk. I bought this and she was reaction free and really happy. She says it has a strong chocolaty flavor. I will be buying again. Pricey, but worth every cent for a treat that's completely safe for my daughter's allergy.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Delicious. Vegan and gluten free. Everyone here loves. Very crispy, the rice crackers are great. Recommend buying a lot because it runs out too fast

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

This is a really lovely alternative for anyone who can't have milk or any of the other allergens in chocolate. It was nice and creamy and I loved the crunchy pieces in it too. It had a nice balance of sweetness and felt like a real treat. It is a little on the expensive side if you don't need to buy it for allergy reasons, but it is a lovely tasting bar.

Amanda
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great taste, wonderful texture, and high-quality ingredients. I only wish these came in larger sizes.

Posted on May 16, 2022

My son Love it!! It is tasty not too sweet

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good sized snack, not too sweet, has a nice crunchy texture. Would repurchase

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Delicous! ate the whole bar before I got to the rest of the package. should've gotten more

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great substitute for milk chocolate rice crispy bar. Don't have to deal with lactose intolerance when eating this!