Page 1 - Reviews - Elizavecca, Milky Piggy, Carbonated Bubble Clay Beauty Mask, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Guyysss!!! What are you waiting for??? You NEED TO buy this ASAP!!!!!! Really amazing!!! It makes your skin look soooo smooth, clean and lifted! And the best thing about it is that you don’t have to leave it on your face for too long! I absolutely would recommend this to you all! (Bonus: it’s fun to see it bubble hehe) There is only one thing that I don’t like about it (even tho it’s not that big of a problem) which is that it’s kinda hard to wash off and it’ll take you some time to get it all off your face. But putting that aside, this bubble face mask is wonderful! 💗

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Not like other clay masks, doesn’t leave your skin dry but actually soft and smooth!! The bubbles pop and then you take it off which doesn’t take long! It comes with a mini spatula which I love. Texture is gooey so make sure you have no issues with that, Also a bit hard to take off.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

First of all, the package is just too adorable!!! I just used it once and it’s already out of my expectation!! I put it on for 5min. It took me a while to wash them off but after washing it off, my skin is so bright and much clearer!! I will definitely buy this again in the future!! Also, I’d definitely recommend it to my friends!!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I’m so excited to try this product when it first arrived. And when I tried it, at first I didn’t know how long will it take to removed it. So I leave it for 20 mins, and wash it after. But now, I spread evenly the mask on my uncleansed face, wait for 5 mins to bubble appear and gently massage it all over the face. Rinsed off with lukewarm water. Then pat dry. The cons about this mask is I’m having a hard time to removed it on my mask. But what I love about this is it makes my skin soft, unclog and tighten pores, I used it for 1-3x/ week. The scent is nice. The size of the bottle will last for a 1-2 months of used. ☺️💯

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

At first I found its concept a bit not practical and more funny, but I gave it a try and wow, the results were amazing, it's gentle on the skin, cleanes the face makes it softer and brighter, it feels like you treated yourself a spa. the scent is normal, good quality, for the size I wish it was

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love this mask!!! It really does seem to deep clean. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as how dry it would make my skin because I heard it can be drying, but I moisturized afterwards and my skin didn't feel any more dry the next day. The texture is really interesting, I expected it to be sticky, but it was more like a light gel. Besides looking like a cloud or a rock monster, the point of the mask is to exfoliate dead skin and clean your pores. Definitely worked for the dead skin! It was all gone after using this mask and my skin felt softer. I will be using this in the future and would purchase again. For most face masks you have to wait 15-20 minutes for it to dry. This starts working almost immediately and only takes about 5 minutes. If my review helped you in any way, leave a like!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love this mask. I read so many good reviews about it that I had to get it! It is very fun to use. I was really surprised by how well this worked. Does not dry out your skin.  My face felt super clean and moist after using the mask. Not expensive for what it is and works.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Some reviews said it's difficult to remove, but I use my towel and it comes off easily. When removing mask I advise you to always remove with your face towel (for face use only), instead of rinsing it with your hands, because you don't want the ingredients to get in your eyes, it saves you time and pain.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Im a skin care fanatic so always researching new treatments. My Indian clay mask was running out and thought I'd give this a try. I was shocked by the quality. After the first use of this mask, all the blackheads on my nose were gone... like literally. My jaw dropped. There is a slight tingling and maybe more noticeable for people with sensitive skin but it's worth it for the benefit it gives

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I like this mask so much because it's so fun to feel bubbles that pop up on my face, and it's relaxing like having massage therapy. And I like the deep cleaning that it provides. Be make sure you are applying this mask pretty fast because it's getting foamy properties pretty quick. The only disadvantage it's so soapy that it takes some time to wash it away. I will definitely buy it again.