GH

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product has made such a difference to my life. I'm sleeping much better and have no more leg and feet cramps which would often wake me up in the middle of the night. These drops are pure magnesium and have nothing else added so I highly recommend them to anyone who may be magnesium deficient. I've purchased 9 bottles so far and I'm thrilled with the result. RS

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have used multiple magnesium supplements , this one so far is the best for joint pain . I felt clear difference after using for a month .Iherb delivery is fast , overall a great experince . I definetly recommend it to everyone looking fir a reliable magnesium supplement for daily use that is too heavy and doesnt hace a strong taste Best magnesium supplement

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is a really good product. I took the magnesium during my pregnancy and after my child was born and it helped me a lot with cramps, mood swings and overall well being.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Magnesium is an important supplement which a lot of us are depleted of. I like the liquid version as it can go with food, juice, smoothie or whatever one can imagine. I also add this to the liposomal glutathione that I prepare as health supplement.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Easy to take magnesium liquid has helped with muscle aches and fatigue from running. I add it to my water and it has a very mild pleasant taste.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I purchased magnesium for aid in sleep and 'restless feet' -- so far seems to be helping... Who can't use more magnesium in their diet?! Great add to my supplement intake.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Magnesium is so important as it's one of the minerals that many people are deficient in. I'm so happy with this magnesium Chloride solution and have it in a glass of water at the beginning of each day. It is thought that liquid magnesium may be better absorbed by the body than tablet form, and using the liquid form is easier than swallowing pills. It's my number one supplement and always re-order regularly as unfortunately it's a small bottle.....but I highly recommend it!!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

An excellent supplimet for my mental health, for my tiredness. Good!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

All purchased items received in good condition. Have not try out the product. If suit me, will buy more.

9de209c9-e59e-4523-a205-266612bea4dd
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

You don't see Magnesium Chloride very often. Usually you'll see Magnesium Citrate or other more common forms. Magnesium Chloride has a little bite to its taste. It can help with a magnesium deficiency, but there are more pleasant ways to take magnesium. Capsules are easier, but this liquid, ionic form of magnesium might be more bio-available.