GH

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Moist and Tasty, gives Great Value for Money

My favourite! Some brands might have more prestige, however this one, by costing very little (comparing to others) gives 200 grams of delicious and moisty flakes, perfect to chew (though later on you'll need a dental floss as it tends to get stuck between the teeth). I like a lot that it is un-sweetened as I prefer my food this way. Thumbs up!

90114f35-806b-46fa-9140-681c7d4dc1bb
37d4667b-8a4b-4f55-b931-614f1257c8fb
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I use these for my cereals a lot of times when I want to add something sweet. I even cook with it, it sounds off but its really good and it taste amazing. I love that there no other weird ingredients, so its easy to digest. The smell of coconut always gets me in a good mood. Its very beneficial for any diet. I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These are actually really good. I'm not normally a fan of coconut flakes but I'm trying to get more coconut in my diet as well as snack on something that's not potato chips haha. You can taste the coconut! Love that it's organic! The package is bigger than I expected too.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

this coconit is great quality is super it taste soo fresh , size is perfect i use it as a snack sometimes , it smell fresh, i put it as an ingrediant in my home made granola, the smell and taste dose not change after the oven stays fresh , recomend to every one

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I couldn't find unsweetened coconut flakes at the local grocery store in the small town I live in so I thought to check on iHerb and fortunately, they have it. I like to make coconut macaroons. The recipe calls for sweetened but when I made them a while back they were way too sugary so this time I will make them with unsweetened coconut.