GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Propolis is so useful both internally and externally. I use this regularly whenever I feel like I'm coming down with something , especially during cold/flu season and even as part of a DIY face mask when I feel a pimple coming.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was looking for green propolis but couldn't find it, this one was a good substitute. The best way to get rid of flu and improve your immune system.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Effective on itchy throat. The liquid is concentrated. A bit would usually be wasted every time I close the cap.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Haven't tried yet but liked the form . It is good that it is without propylen glycol

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

👍👍👍

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Parents love this and helps them with their immunity

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Due to gastrointestinal problems, the throat is uncomfortable, so after purchasing and drinking for several days, the improvement has been greatly improved. The dosage can be adjusted according to the current state. residual antibiotics. Because it is a refined product, it should not be too strong when brewed with boiling water, otherwise the taste will be unaccustomed, share it with your family and fight the epidemic together!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Propolis is considered an immunomodulator. The capsules are tasteless, brown in color, in a smooth gelatinous shell, do not cause discomfort during administration if they are washed down with plenty of cool water. I took it methodically day after day, to strengthen my immunity, starting in October, when the Coronavirus continued to rage around and the autumn-winter SARS and acute respiratory infections began to intensify. Benefit. Among the many positive properties of this propolis in capsules, I noticed that having an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory property, the immune system was very strengthened, because in the second week of taking it I noticed that I did not feel heaviness and discomfort after eating, and hunger pains did not “pursue” me either. characteristic of chronic gastritis.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good afternoon. I often order online. I really like the quality of most of the products. I order from iherb, because I know that I will be satisfied with the quality. I order for myself and the whole family, especially during the flu and cold season, to increase immunity. like the quality very much. I advise everyone to buy on the site. all health and good shopping. I advise everyone to buy on the site. all health and good shopping.