GH

Posted on May 2, 2022
Good

These are great bags. They are strong, don't rip when separated, and I like the unscented option. I previously bought the compostable bags, which I prefer in theory, but I did find that the bags ripped more easily. So I went back to these until the compostable option is more durable. Nothing more fun than a poo bag ripping when you're on a walk! These bags won't let you (or your dog's poo) down :)

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The main reason I ordered it again is that these bags have a pleasant scent that at least try to hide the scent of poops. 4 stars not because of the bags but because of the original bag holder that is quite good looking but not very comfortable to use because when there are fewer bags left it becomes more difficult to get one. It happens because bags are shorter than a designated space for them

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good strong poop bags, but not disposable, which is the only downside. I like the package size which cost effective for the price you pay. The bags are large and comfortable for picking up after your dog, and they are sturdy and don't rip apart when separated from the container.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I feel less bad using these than other bags because I can put them in the compost. They also take up less space than traditional bags. No scent or anything.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These make great nappy bags and lessens our environmental impact! These are strong, hold an extremely heavily soiled nappy, and does break down in landfill. We’re not perfect, but for the price and quality, this helps our family go in the right direction!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good and strong dog waste bags.There is no scent.It's enough big to pick up after my dog.Highly recommend.I will buy more.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Earth rated band provides quality bega, they are sturdy and perfect for even the largest dog, while being eco friendly and degradable. I've been using them for over a year now and couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great bag - I use this for my kitty poo and in my kitchen where I throw in food scraps. It's a perfect size to line a small little trash can.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought these cos the lavender scented ones were sold out. What can I say? It's a great size and good quality for cleaning up the poops.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Have been using this for a long time. It really does decompose! I have a few rolls left forgotten and the back of the drawer and due to humidity here, the bags flaked to pieces. Environmental friendly, I will continue to use it!