GH

Posted on May 15, 2022

I really love the color, Its really good for the eyebrow when you want a good color for eyebrow. I can use it everyday. I'll order again next time. size is good and quality is the best. Good for everyone of age. packaging is great and the texture is really nice.

The pencil is very easy to use, in terms of thickness and texture. It comes with a cap so it does not dry up. It has not cause cause any irritations or redness. The colour on the eybrow starts to fade at the middle of the day, especially with glasses on.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This has been my go to for many years! Easy to apply, especially with the brush on the other end. So reasonably priced. I am a repeat buyer.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have very uneven eyebrows, shave most of them off. So i basically use eyebrow pencils to do my brows and this one is great. Easy to use and the color is a perfect match for my hair color. Must more affordable than what I used to use.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This was recommended by a friend who has been so inlove with making her eyebrows on fleek!! I was swayed and I cant wait to try it on! I bought 2 btw...

Posted on May 22, 2021

The pencil is not too hard, not too soft! It's perfect! What I like best is the pencil is very thin so you can get perfect hair like strokes. If you are on the fence about this product I would say just go head and try it! Appreciate if you like my review! ✨

c33c506e-cd9a-45d9-b9d3-aad16ef980e7
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It has good quality and easy to use, the price is quite low so I would give it a try.The package comes with a spoolie which comes handy when travelling. Gives a natural light coverage and the colour is a medium brown with reddish undertones.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Very nice, unfortunately - bought the wrong shade so only tried it on the back of my hand, looks promising. Order a new one in different shade

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Oh my WOW… this is precise & defined eyebrows! This ultra-fine eyebrow pencil draws incredibly natural -looking, and long lasting lines. This helps you sculpt, shape and fill your brows anytime anywhere! I so love it for everyday use! Wow just wow! If you like my review, please click the like button!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

A bit too waxy and the tip is a bit too thick for what I need it for/how I use it. It's fine if you're looking for something affordable.