GH

Posted on May 8, 2022
Good for chafing

Oh got this for my elderly father who experiences some occasional chafing. It is unscented and gentle, it even has candula. It’s also effective at keeping body orders at bay. I recommend this product to everyone. Large size, but the price is a bit high. I paid around 7 usd. It’s good to use in summer time if you sweat a lot or have chafing. Stay safe everyone, and have a wonderful summer!

My entire family use this powder. Great on the body, in shoes, anywhere you get sweaty. It works for everyone, not just "dudes". Highly recommend! Love the brand!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This talc free powder is good for my sensitive skin. It’s scent free which is good for me. I use it after my shower and my hydrotherapy therapy.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Scent free, and keeps you dry in those sensitive areas. Package and size is easy to use and price is cheap. Quality is sufficient to only use once in A.M. .

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Love the quality of this talc, it's scent free, gentle and light. Perfect for those hot sticky days, coming out of the shower and actually feeling fresh. Because it's scent free, you don't have to worry whether it's manly or not ;-)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The product is excellent. The Packaging is nice. You get exactly what you pay for and more for your money. The product is the best at what it is meant to do. A great improvement to your life.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great for use under your arms or any place that can get sweaty. Good and helping absorb some excess moisture without irritating the areas. Good for sensitive skin because its fragrance free and genlte

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It’s okay. The ingredients are clean unlike talcum powders available however I feel like it’s not preventing the sweating 100% like talcum powders. Scent is mild and a 4oz should last for a long time

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Excellent! Great product, good pricing. I would buy here again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Stays for long time keeps your body dry and cool!