GH

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Gave me head ache but I suspect it was because I was yin deficient and this replenish yang jing too. Try and feel if it works for you. Dragon herbs products are mostly safe to self-prescribe.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very nice tablet form which can replace the traditional form of Chinese medication. It helps me feel better after taking it. Will keep it to see more effect.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Combine with some of dragon tonic u are good to go, the quality and ingredient is solid origin. My age 40 above, taking it for wellbeing can see slightly improvement on my self but u must know what u mixing with other composition

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This should help you replenish your fading energy reserves. Start with 1 capsule 2x a day, then build up to the recommended 3caps 2x a day. The effects should be felt in a couple of weeks, but remember, they work best if you take them regularly (and long term).

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I have found this formula to be one of the best I can take to rebuild my deep energy reserves after a prolong period of hard work. If I'm really exhausted, I take up to 5 caps before breakfast and within a few days, I have more energy during the day and wake up more refreshed in the morning. Compared to other formulas of its kind, it has the added benefit of being mildly calming. A fantastic buy, hands down!

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I'm already taking Rehmannia Six for kidney yin deficiency, this seems to help when I sometimes go through periods where I get heat-related headaches that can last a few days. I ran out and got the headache again, but went longer than normal without while taking this for 2 months straight. Reordering now! I also recently started taking goat placenta, so it's possible that combo has helped. I'm going to keep this as a staple anyway!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Was recommended by a dragon herbs consultation. I liked it

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I Love Dragon Herbs! This formula was good and I'll return to it.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Such a powerful yet gentle stabilizing and strengthening herb formula. I love the Dragon Herb line! They remain to be a consistently superior line.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

helping my husband with his energy. these are good formulas.