GH

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is elixir of life , With this product definitely within five days you will notice great energy and youthfulness. It makes one feel fresh and energetic. Highly recommended for anyone who is weak and lacks energy. Great product with highly effective results.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Dragon Herbs are the best. Great for core adrenal support.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I buyed it several weeks ago and my state was changed to good! Very Good, Thanks!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Potent quality. As a superfood, this mushroom is a good support for everyday life and immunity.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

I have tried many brands but Dragon herbs are of a high standard in general. This product is effective in boosting energy and improving adrenal health

Posted on May 18, 2021

I've just started taking these capsules, and it is - in my opinion - still too early to tell if my health is improving. From what I understand, TCM herbs is a long game.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Powerful cordyceps. Bullet proof mind tonic.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The most powerful cordyceps I have experience.

Posted on May 2, 2021

Not the most potent cordyceps I purchased on this web site, and I completely don't get why the price is so high. In my opinion another brand on this web site costs three times less, and appears more potent