GH

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great soap, cleans well, gentle, my skin is so much smoother now. Added benefit that SAVES money vs other soaps is that I use this to wash my hair at the same time. Seriously, my hair looks BETTER now with this instead of using shampoos with harsh chemicals and foaming agents in them.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have tried most Dr Bronner's bar soap and this is my favorite scent, it is light and not over powering. The soap is more expensive than your usual soap but it is worth every penny to me when you are getting quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is a great company and I like their soaps a lot. They wash very clean and the scents are true and pure. I can't stand perfumey smells at all, and these smell don't smell like that, they smell natural.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is a refreshing scent of soap. It does its job cleaning my skin without drying it out. I love that there are no toxic ingredients. Will purchase again

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love the scent of this soap. I use it to bathe all the time. It is a pure, clean soap that cleans but doesn't dry your skin out. It may even help clear your sinuses while you bathe!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The eucalyptus scent is wonderful mixed with hot steam of the shower to help clear up clogged nasal passages. Soap feels good and I can tell it gets my skin clean but doesn't dry it out. Every scent is good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Aromatic soap. Clean good feel refresh after taking shower. Great

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Very helpful when feel sick, I am using it for my kids

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Love this soap. Pure ingredients, lasts a long time, nice scent. Use it daily in the shower.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I use both the liquid and bars. It's pure, cleans well, and smells wonderful.