GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We love this toothpaste! Kids like the flavor, and it seems to be working great! I saw some people complaining that it doesnt foam, but I actually LOVE that! I'm not a big fan of foaming, and foaming doesn't mean that it's cleaning any better, it only means that there's SLS in ingredients. I love that this toothpaste doesn't have SLS and has hydroxyapatite.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

We've been using the toothpaste for almost a month now, surprisingly does a good job on whitening my son's teeth without the harshness of flouride. It also taste great! Safe even if swallowed too.

cd73392c-f716-4df7-8d3a-c22805636915
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is my daughter's favorite flavor. She uses it every day. The ingredients are not worrisome. Price is good for the size. I like that it is non nano and in a paste. It has hydroxyappatite which is a great alternative to flouride. It seems like a quality product and I will continue to buy it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

so...first off, the taste is NOT that good. i got this because it's a fluoride alternative and i suppose i'm happy with that. i plan to try other flavors to see if i find one i really like. quality ingredients, easy to use, a little pricey for the size but not a big deal.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

My kids love this toothpaste and I feel great giving it to them because it’s safe to swallow but great for their teeth! I have noticed my 4 year olds teeth have gotten more white and when we went to the dentist they praised how well his teeth looked. Would definitely recommend this toothpaste and will continue to buy again!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We started buying the dr brite berrylicious toothpaste for a son a few years ago. He loved the taste but I felt like we needed more. We recently switched to a different toothpaste for him but it was out of stock when we wanted to re-order. I remembered that dr brite came out with a Hydroxyapatite toothpaste for kids. I found it on iherb for a great price and made my first order. My son prefers the strawberry flavor over the berry. The ingredients are great and so is the price.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

it's not as soapy as the normal toothpaste so i use a standard one first and i follow up with the one so I can get the benefits 😜.the taste is lacklust strawberry that any child will love and it's not overpowering.the ingredients are clean and I'm impressed that the manufacturer is from the USA.

I'm happy to report my kiddos and I are very happy with this toothpaste. My kids have re-mineralization issues which has led to some tooth decay, and finding toothpaste that they both like AND contains hydroxyapatite is nearly impossible! But alas, here we are and we are ALL happy with the taste and the help their teeth will finally get.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is great toothpaste. I contacted the manufacturer and it is 10% hydroxyapatite which is great. Very effective. My son doesn't mind the taste either.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It smells delicious and my daughter is excited about brushing with it! We work on spitting after brushing now so hopefully she doesn’t swallow too much of it, but even if she does it’s a great quality ingredients that I am not worried for her !! Win!!