GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 27, 2022
3,154

For the first time I use such cosmetics for men. I took it from a promotion, very profitable. Excellent quality, my facial skin feels good. Moisturizes. I like the ingredients. Light aroma, very pleasant smell. Does not irritate the skin, suitable for sensitive skin and aftershave. It's like I used a cream. The packaging is suitable for travel.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

i really like the scent im using this everyday the quality is so good the size is not so big good for adult age men the package is packed well i really like the benefits of this soap the composition is good good for sensitive skin because its very gentle

670a966c-739b-477c-8eeb-9af74e6514e7
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
3,654

This vitamin is a game changer. I feel so much better after using this vitamin consistently. I'm glad I got it and you will be too!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great smell, great feeling skin afterward. The bar doesn't last very long, but Dove bars never do. The important part is how they make your skin feel. It's a fair trade off in my opinion. The price is reasonable! This soap is used by all members of the family. Males and females.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The Dove for men care body and face bar soap is a great product, I leaves your feeling refreshed, and feeling clean with a great scent. And leaves the skin feeling moisturised.It’s great to use on a daily basis on the face ,the quality of the product is great ,as it leaves a refreshing feeling .

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

the scent is nice. the quality is good and arrived in a great package. has used this just a while ago and the size is just enough for the price.

c382591b-a4ba-4b1f-95f0-248b2dc91ff8
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

i use it while bathing i love the texture and the smell its my go for the shower i also recommand it for senstive skin thump up this kings

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Bought this for my husband. Hopes he likes it smells great. Will update once my husband tries it The package is very elegant Love the benefits for men It's gentle on skin

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Smells refreshing; convenient for people who want to use the same soap bar for face and for body. I was surprised by its size, which is smaller than a regular soap bar. However, for its price, it is still value for money.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

convenient 2-in-1 bar soap use for both body and face.. smells pleasant and does not dry out the skin after usage. will definitely return to purchase more.