GH

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Great mask

it is more fragile than similar types of gel masks, so it ripped a little while I was applying it, but this did not affect anything, it was even more convenient to make small “cuts” with nails near the eyes to better adhere the mask to the skin. After removing the mask, the skin is very nourished and fresh, small wrinkles are smoothed out, this is possibly a temporary effect, but very pleasant. The mask is not the cheapest, but it is well worth the money.

e2bb369b-5023-4b2f-8380-905d5cd8b421
5bc036b1-bad9-4ba0-981c-822fdf1dcda6
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

As always OMG does not disappoint. I always buy their products as my skin is a big fan of their masks. Will buy again for sure, skin feels very nice and soft!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great results. Made my skin look and feel younger. Extremely happy with the quality and have already reordered.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It needs more flexible mask

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Result is nor as good. Skin is as nor al as before applying

Auto-translated from Arabic

The benefit is sweet skin. It became more moisturizing and brightening. The best thing for the skin is collagen and the packaging. All the ingredients in it are mostly collagen, meaning the quality raises the head. The absorption of my skin was good. The taste of collagen is very important for nails, skin and hair. The size is enough to use once, no age limit. I will buy it again

2c250694-2a96-4d69-8fd9-4767280a6480
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is not bad. I love all hydrogel masks and this one is no exception. I pre-peel and apply a serum-loan mask that helps all this to be absorbed more efficiently. In the morning you will wake up much younger than you were yesterday)

Habibid
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It is moist. It is the season when collagen is needed, and after doing it, the complexion is definitely brighter and the skin is moist.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I've had bad luck with masks lately. It seems that according to the description the mask is good, not just fabric, but in reality it turns out to be none .... This mask is hydrogel, the serum is liquid, just like water. According to the manufacturer's recommendation, the mask should be kept for 30 minutes. during this time, it seems to dry out, dehydrate and stretch slightly and no longer adheres to all irregularities. After removing the mask, the skin dries very quickly, in about 5-10 minutes and begins to tighten. Therefore, there is no question of moisture. There is nothing remarkable in the composition either. I won't buy again. It doesn't work for me with this company...

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This mask consists of 2 pieces, divided into half and lower part of the face. Take care when removing and applying face mask, otherwise it will break easily (it feels that this is a disadvantage). I don’t know the effect when I just used it, and I can’t give a high evaluation, so I give it 2 stars first.