GH

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Great product!

Great product . I love sports. I do cycling and swimming every day and go to the gym the afternoons. I train 3 hours a day and on weekends about 90 km cycling . Since taking L Carnitine I have lost about 5 pounds in body fat and gain muscle. My muscles seems more defined. I look and feel better . Really recommend this product but with exercise and a good nutrition. Nothing works alone . You need to train and combine this 3 things to see the benefits

a1efe6a1-d180-4191-a3e2-a3411a18b645

This was the 1st time that I received my products within 6 days every month am ordering here and all what am receiving so far was all good and the packaging was amazing they secure all the products that it will not spill.. all their products was highly recommended and the price is cheaper than here.. the benefit of ordering products was 100% good.. the quality and size of all the products is really good.. thank you iherb..

a5133d82-057c-4be9-89d1-298f05a68970
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

with aging its nice to get a boost on burning body fats. a help on keeping the body fit even without workout and training. Not sure about the effectiveness as i just started taking it and including it on my supplements. the tablet does not have taste or after taste after taking

ad64f3b2-6887-479b-91ab-fef657404531
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I have PCOS and HYPOTHYROIDISM and my energy levels are always low. But this I believed help me get my energy back. I now exercise and go outdoors as early as 7 am and have no afternoon slump compared before. This is beneficial to those with PCOS like me, I have been taking this for almost 3 months now and I am happy with the effect. It also helps with weight loss I believe. So if you are thinking of buying this, go ahead. 💯 I take two capsules before breakfast by the way. 😉

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

One can't expect for l-carnitine to work its magic without putting in the work. I have one of these half an hour before my workout and I can really feel the difference in my energy levels. It simply gives me that little bit of an extra push. Recently started working on a baby so just got a new pack for my husband, as it is one of very few supplements proven to boost male fertility. Highly recommend Doctor's BEST for its price/amount ratio.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Hubby has Long Covid and one of the things that has come out of a multi-million dollar workup (I hope I'm exaggerating, but if not his insurance is awesome), is that he has some kind of mitochondrial or cellular level problem causing his muscles not to be able to obtain the needed oxygen (despite his heart and lungs working properly). Thus, the addition of L-carnitine, Creatine, and NAD + Resveratrol. The three have helped his strength and shortness of breath. Three Creatine, one Carnitine, and 4-5 NAD+ Resveratrol a day.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Want to burn fat when you workout and exercise? This supplement will help. When the fat kicks in, you'll notice a more sustainable amount of energy. The capsule size is medium sized, but easy to swallow. I've used Doctor's Best for many years and the quality has never been a problem.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I had been taking this for 3weeks now, and this is working. I took nearly all kinds of diet supplement and it did not work. However this one does work. I got to know this from one youtuber, and this one was the best supplement that he took for diet. I heard that and I started to take this along with one herb, CLA 1250, Coconut oil. Plus LCHF diet. In 4 weeks now, I lost some weight. I started to take 4 now (usually 2 ). I was 102kg, now 96kg. I am keep doing it, and this is really a small change, but I really like it, and it works great.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022