GH

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I am a post covid patient who was admitted in the acute covid ward in Jan 3, 2022. Life was never be the same after I got covid. Too much side effects which hinder me from doing my basic daily routine. Ever since I consumed Co Q10 since May 24, I have been seeing a lot of improvement on my health. In fact, the side effects from the covid are getting better. Co Q10 is the supplement which can protect the cell from oxidative damage and disease caused by the virus. My face was full blown with pimples, my memory was bad, and my stamina too got affected after covid and this Co Q10 helped me to recover fast. But to be honest, I am taking a lot of supplements and using a lot of face serums too.

2af669dd-6ef4-4723-99b8-8eebed176115
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I'm having very bad migraine since I was in 13 I took all kind of medications you imagine descipb by doctors it calm down and back with strong migraine and they adive me to take Co Q will help for my blood circulation to my henar and to brain Resut less migraine and pain and this this second dose and I can't stop its very good and natural product

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

I had been dealing with a lot of stress at work and wasn't sleeping well for weeks. I tried everything to improve my sleep quality and nothing seemed to work. One day, I was talking to my co-worker about my problems and she suggested that I take this daily vitamin. After all the benefits this vitamin claims, I thought why not? It worked like a charm

Posted on May 1, 2022

I really appreciate this vitamin. I'm always tired and it's hard to get anything done all day. But after I started taking this, my energy levels increased, and I was able to go about my day with ease! It is also a vegan-friendly option for those who have allergies and sensitivities.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My husband is taking this for his heart, once a day since last year. We are able to see that he have a lower blood pressure and healthier heart rate. He is also less tired and able to maintain an active lifestyle. The quality is good and ingredients listed look good as well.

ade1017b-ec82-4176-99a9-95103e2d925d

This brand has no corn oil and/or soybean oil, which are inflammatory. Instead, extra virgin olive oil is used. Also, black pepper is essential for bioavailability. I previously used an expensive brand that used those cheap carrier oils, but no more! I must supplement the loss of my body's natural CoQ10 (destroyed by taking prescription statins), to maintain healthy and pain free muscles.

719af087-9308-411a-9306-d1f579839b7e
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I’m assuming these are doing me some good, as an accompaniment to the doctor- ordered fish oil suppliment I am also taking. Hopefully I am getting heart protection, and maybe some other benefits. We shall see. They are easy to swallow, but not exactly inexpensive. No side effects that I have been aware of.

826daa04-1d69-481e-b972-2f17a2e2efd0
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality and high absorption. With age, our body produces less and less coensymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

6b1e8b8e-041d-4453-a28b-85566898d498
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Doctor's Best is a very trusted brand that I have used for more than 2 years now. I purchased this supplement for my parents initially but ended up taking them as well. The BioPerine is a good addition, as it helps with the absorption of the primary supplement -in this case the Coenzyme Q10. This brand is trusted by our family doctor and I will keep using it since it is of really good quality!