GH

1,181

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
2,630

Perfect delivery. The price is super. The packaging is of good quality. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Most helpful critical review

anng27
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I've been using scar gel twice daily on my surgical scars, 2 shown on the front of my shoulder and one on the back. Surgery was Aug 25. First use was Nov 20 (first photo). It's now Dec 27 (second photo). The scar on the right is noticeably less deep than it was when I started. Otherwise I'm not sure there's been much change in a little over a month. It's a clear gel with a light floral scent. It doesn't absorb quickly, so I leave some time between massaging it in and dressing. Even once it's absorbed, my skin remains tacky. I've used about half the package up, so I'll finish it out and hope for the best.

Global reviews (5,388)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Quality looks good but I need to use and finish the package to see benefits. Size is small and I am using just little quantities. I have a lot of skin concerns and cat scratches so can’t wait to see the results. I am sure I will need to order again due to its small size

77e1fd9f-7ed6-4976-a7a0-3ac6f9e9f70a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,650

I bought it for my scar on my face, but I'm using it as a moisturiser too! It gives me this glow! Not sticky, I'm oily skin it does not break me out. With my scar haven't seen any drastic change yet, we'll been using it only for a month so it will take time somehow I think it does help to lighten scar. Hope this helps. Update July 2022 This really helps with my scar not visible at all! Only if u look closer on my forehead but over all highly recommended.!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

There was a scar in my hand caused by burning from the oven and I saw a quick result from using the product in about a week. It’s feel so good to see a quick results like this! The product and the package are of high quality.

47c91aba-4cd0-4a60-8612-73994c107410
ece5f73f-0ca6-4956-b2b8-110e6b83a9c0
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
6,653

Posted on May 21, 2023

So far this scar gel is working well. I had a surgery scar I wanted to fade. At first it actually made it darker, but then started fading. Since I just started applying I'm anxious to see the results in a few months. I like the consistency and isn't heavily perfumed.

Posted on Apr 13, 2023

Perfect oil, the scent is normal. I use it everyday, the quality is great. The size is enough for months. The packaging is good and the benefit shows after one week. I use it mainly in winter season. It moisturize really well. The texture is runny. It’s also good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 8, 2023

I have combo (oily t-zone after half a day + my skin gets dry around other parts) and quite sensitive skin. Prone to breakouts before period comes. This scar gel really does work for me. After a year of using it, the blemishes/scars from breakouts on my face have faded away. I used to just apply it on the blemish parts, but now I apply it all over my face like a moisturiser! But during the daytime, I use this before my sunscreen. Tip: if you have a breakout, apply the gel on the spot and it'll go away in a few days :) blemish/scar will take a bit more time. Oh and it has a light and pleasant smell. My third purchase and definitely more to come! 💯 recommend.

Posted on Mar 11, 2023

I cannot live without Derma-E as I always get itch at night due to dermatitis so when I wake I always find scratches and scrapes on my legs. I have tried many products for scars and I have found that only Derma-E can heal and dry my scratches and scrapes on my legs quickly. It doesn’t completely remove or fade my scars from dermatitis 100% but I would say at least 80% no scar left behind.

Posted on Feb 18, 2023

Excellent for the skin and elasticity and great for nails too the scent is magnificent and the use of this product is simple and direct and works efficiently the quality is remarkable and the size and quantity is perfect and really helps with anti aging and makes you age slower ! And improves scars really well overtime snd use .

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

It actually works! I have scratch marks on my legs (allergies) that have been there for years, and after using it for a couple of months, they are now less visible! I finished the first tub and bought it again (I used it twice a day, almost evey day, and it lasted for 4 months). I think if I kept using it, the marks will disappear completely. It's amazing!