Page 1 - Reviews - Curel, Ultra Healing, Intensive Lotion for Extra-Dry, Tight Skin, 20 fl oz (591 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The scent for this isn't as pleasant as the Curel Daily healing, but it keeps my skin nicely moisturized for more than 24 hours. This is my favorite body lotion brand - I've tried many other famous brands including CeraVe, but just one application of Curel makes my skin super soft and smooth unlike any other lotion. Doesn't feel greasy and absorbs well into my skin overnight. The 20 fl oz is a great size for daily use - takes me about 2/3 of the year to finish it. Especially great for winter time.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I am suffering eczema and already tried many moisturizer but none of them work except this Curel body lotion ! it's not sticky but rich and smooth. It seems that my skin is really absorbing the lotion well ! and I don't feel itchy. This is the most IMPORTANT thing. Love it !

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I really like and enjoyed using this lotion . It’s definitely a 300% good for atopic, eczema, dry skin . The price is a little bit pricey but compare to cethaphil brand more pricey it’s ok. I always buy waiting for the 20% off and free shipping otherwise it’s gonna be expensive. Recommended for those who suffered allergic skin.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Frankly, I bought it to praise some, but I was really shocked by the power of moisturizing the skin. I recommend buying it very, very, very much

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Light texture. Super Moisturizer. It doesn't get the oily feeling. Excellent quality. I like to test various brands. And this brand surprised me. I highly recommend it. If my comment and photos helped you please, click yes

HMB
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is an amazing body lotion! I have very dry skin and need a lot of hydration from my lotions, which this one starts providing the moment you apply it. It's not very thick and spreads easily but leaves skin soft and moisturized; I don't need to use lotion every day after putting this on after a shower! It absorbs quickly and it's not oily, greasy, or sticky; leaves no residue or film on skin (very important to me). There is a barely there scent on skin after applying the lotion that I can't describe other than 'lotion-y' but it disappears quickly and doesn't bother me in any way.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This product is really soft and good for the skin. Curel,Ultra Healing, 매우 건조한 피부를 위한 인텐시브 로션, 당기는 피부, 20fl oz(591ml). Even the effect is clear. good. So far, the same product is still being used. The scent is not burdensome and soft, so my wife likes it. The quality is clean and good.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The package arrived in a good condition and very generous in size. I bought this for my mom because she has a very dry skin due to her age and it worked out well for her. We live in a tropical country, so the season is hot most of the year. Using a little amount of this moisturizer is sufficient and it moisten her skin.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Tried this lotion once since nothing else worked for my dry skin for more than a few hours. This lotion lasted for days on one application and my skin is actually improving. Neutral scent, and can wear a cotton t-shirt to enhance the moisturizing effect because it soaks into the skin and not the shirt. The size of the bottle should make this purchase last for months, or at least until the Spring when mu dry skin issues abate.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I have an extremely dry sensitive skin, this product keep my skin hydrated for long time.. but the issue that it contains an Oats and I am a bad allergic from Oats, I didn’t notice it till my Eczema just being worse.. please read the ingredients if it’s suitable for you or not!