GH

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It's pretty good but since it's natural don't expect wonders. I live in Texas and the deodorant will be effective for about 4-5 hours. That's the reason I bought a spray though, I can use it after after 4 hours again and extend its effectiveness. The smell is also nice, it indeed smells like pomegranate.

15395699-f2ff-4e26-93f0-284b9e405949
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Pomegranate has a ight scent and it is just as good as no smell at all. Though the size is handy, it is highly effective product and will keep you dry and feel fresh all day long. It is a highly quality product with good composition that was produced with great care for customers satisfaction that will benefit their personal hygiene.

737020c3-e18f-4c0d-91a6-412dd80a71b6
Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It has a refreshing smell! very fruit like scent. I like the package and it has good quality. I usually don't enjoy spray deodorant but this is all natural and I really like it! I'm curious to try other scents. At first I bought this because wanted to try using it on my shoes but it didn't work at all. I ended up using it myself. I like it!

b8a47d9b-bbd4-4725-8d8b-894f8b965422
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I used it in daily routine before I got to work. Spray it over my foot especially summer to feel more comfortable when I was surrounded by people. The scent of light pomegranate of this product it’s just as good as no smell at all after while you applied. The size and packaging are nice. Satisfied for this personal hygiene product and recommend to anyone who looking for this kind of product.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is the ONLY deodorant I have used for about 12 years now. Gentle pleasant fragrance, not overbearing. It works perfectly ALL Day, and I never have any odor. I also love that it is safe for women and no nasties to cause breast cancer. If you like my review, please LIKE this for me.