GH

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
很好!

We as a family, is crazy about seafood, especially shellfish. They don't have any bones or skins that needs to deal with, just tender and juicy meat. They could be cooked in multiple ways such as, salad, stir fry, soup, or as a healthy protein snack. Look forward to try them.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It is very hard to find fresh clams in my part of Australia, I was excided to find tinned clams on the iHerb site. When they arrived, I downloaded a Clam Chowder recipe and had a feast. While not as good as fresh Clam chowder, they were pretty good and I am happy.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The taste is very delicate, smoking a natural and sharp, and olive oil just adds positive :) But it is worth noting that the size of the mussels inside banks can vary from batch to batch - some very small, others much larger (and more delicious), but it is as lucky . The company is very well known, by the way.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Non-GMO clams which is rare to find, that why I buy this product. No preservatives other than water, so I used a bit of liquid also when cooking. Try cooking this with veg stock, Italian herbs and cream, absolutely yummy. Clams, oysters and liver are supposedly one of the most nutritionally complete foods on the planet

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

quality is could not be better like the oyster I ordered! they are packed in water which is so difficult to get! the word wild catch is awesome. ! its clean ,taste fresh! can make chowder or just add it to pasta, anything! or just scoop a spoonful put in my mouth! this is top quality brand! the packing, the simple layout yet with detailed info! just could not wait to open the can! it benefits copd patient! will get it again !

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It was a good price, and there were A LOT of clams in the can. I tried to season them with a lot of garlic and onion powder etc because I knew they were not going to be as tasty as clams not from south china seas. And I was right. They were a bit tasteless, but it digested pretty well.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I wouldn't say these are whole clams, mostly fragmented. Okay for a chowder, but be sure to carefully sift the meat through your fingers as I indeed found a few shell fragments in the process (they warn about it on the label). Overall good price\quality ratio, but I wouldn't use it for anything other than soup

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have been looking for this everywhere in Sydney... with no luck, not even at the fish markets. So glad you can send this to Oz, was able to make NY clam chowder!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love to cook it with eggs , I use 3 eggs with half can of it to steam , finally I add some green spring onion and soy sauce , it is excellent for eating with rice

There is a natural sweetness and you can season it a bit more. These are small clams but still has a nice bite.

6a9520d9-7a7a-47f6-9dfd-70e0ac33489e