GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Recommended by Dr Ellie Phillips

I bought this toothpaste because it was recommended in Dr Ellie Phillips Complete Mouthcare System. I have bought many types of toothpaste, from charcoal to expensive ($30) toothpaste only available at dental clinics. This Crest toothpaste is different because it doesn’t contain glycerin, which can hinder the remineralisation of teeth. It also contains hydrated silica which is supposed to be good too. I wish it didn’t contain SLS and colouring, but I’ve come to the conclusion that you can’t have everything. For now, my dental health is more important. I’m thinking of drinking calcium bentonite clay and zeolite to negate the effects of harmful additives. I think because it doesn’t contain glycerin, the feel isn’t as smooth in the mouth. It has a slight minty flavour which isn’t overly powerful. Overall, I’m satisfied with my purchase. Please click like if you found my review helpful.

957a7e02-0910-40de-963d-bdf221c1edfe
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great to be able to order a good quality fluoride toothpaste whilst living in Japan. It is gentle on sensitive teeth and has a great minty flavor leaving your teeth nice and clean. If iHerb stocked Colgate toothpaste in the future that would be a bonus but for now Crest is good enough.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

As a fairly basic anti-cavity toothpaste, this is great. I’ve used this one for years and still use it from time to time, but now that I’m getting a little older and my teeth are more stained, I wish it did more for whitening. Also, the flavor is somewhat gentle, which I like but may not be ideal for people who prefer a stronger mint flavor.

I’ in love with this brand! I orded this brand for us and kids ( kid’s toothpaste). The result is very positive after brushing teeth with this toothpaste!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

First time to try this one from Crest. My family loves it. Crest is really a trusted and reliable brand when it comes to quality. The flavor is nice. Good size can be use for a good amount of time.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this brand. After I tried it for the first time, I constantly buy various toothpastes of this brand. The paste foams well, pleasant, a large volume of the tube for a nominal price.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought this because of the kids version on this toothpaste that we absolutely adore! We use it together with our toddler. Good size, great quality and works as intended.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The best producer of toothpastes in the world. I tried various, but this one gives best results.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I Like very much Crest product. Gives feeling of fresh and clean for all day. Prompt delivery to NZ.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Decent mild after taste a tad runny toothpaste for a decent price.