GH

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I bought this mouthwash for the teeth whitening effect. At first use, I didn't like the taste since it was a little strong and I was not used to it. It also left some aftertaste. However after several uses, I got used to it and it's okay for me to use. The bottle size is really huge so I think you're really getting good value for your money here. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and I have noticed that my teeth has become visibly lighter.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The active ingredient in this mouthwash is cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), an all-around antimicrobial agent meant to lessen bad breath, tooth decay, and conditions such as gingivitis and receding or bleeding gums. This composition helps improving the teeth color and suitable for sensitive teeth. It's gentle to use and nice size for a family.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Excellent product. I use it daily and can definitely see visible benefits from it- whitens the teeth, keeps my breath fresh, and doesn't irritate the gums (it's gentle so great for sensitive gums). The package is convenient for use. Highly recommended and I keep reaching out to it.

This mouthwash was purchased for its teeth whitening properties. I didn't enjoy the flavour at first because it was a little strong and I wasn't used to it. There was also a lingering aftertaste. However, after a few usage, I've grown accustomed to it and it's now OK for me to use. Because the bottle is so large, I believe you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, and I've noticed a visible difference in the colour of my teeth.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Works well, just has a an odd aftertaste. Flavor is minty at first, but the more you swish the less minty it gets, I believe it is from the hydrogen peroxide that is in the mouthwash. I did notice brighter teeth with more uses. Did not cause any sensitivity for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Are use this for a while it’s come in good bucket the quality it’s perfect and it doesn’t damage my teeth it’s perfect for teeth

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Best mouthwash I’ve ever had. After 3 weeks of using I can really see the difference in my tooth color. Really nice and refreshing, good flavor

Posted on May 25, 2022

The taste is definitely better since it’s alcohol free, it doesn’t sting. Also you can definitely see the difference after using for a while it does brighten the teeth but not too dramatic of course. It freshens the breath really well too

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My dentist recommended this mouthwash as I have sensitive teeth. I am so happy with the product, it keeps my breath fresh, my teeth and gums clean, it’s very gentle and alcohol free. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use it twice a day and it is so refreshing.. i noticed my teeth becomes whiter.. it will wake you up in the morning its so minty!