GH

4.8
Purdey Penrose
Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Excellent !

OMG... This bar soap is a treat. No need to be a man to LOVE this one. The scent is obsessive in an ultra positive way. The package is sober yet useful: gives a vintage vibe I enjoy. Works perfectly on my sensitive and dry skin. No itching, clean & gentle composition, feel fresh and reinvigorated.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

The soap is of decently big size and has the signature cremo smell. Since it is creamy and foams a lot, it doesnt leave your skin feeling dry and itchy. I leave the bath feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Also the oats is a really nice touch. I love the fact that the soap as acts as light scrubber. The only complain I had is that the soap just wither way too quicky as compared to my Old spice soaps. Also the exorbitantly high price doesnt make it affordable if need 2 soaps per month. These are pretty much the most expensive bar soaps I have used.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This was actually way better than I thought it would be. It has a great combination of lathering well and also being super exfoliating, while smelling decent enough. I normally don't like scents that are supposed to smell like bourbon or whatever type of alcohol, but this one isn't overly alcohol-ish. Sometimes things like this seem more about marketing than the product actually being effective, but I would totally buy this one again.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

It foams great, exfoliates well, and smells good. We took it based on a recommendation.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

great smell and the exfolliation. Leaves me smelling great and feeling fresh

Posted on May 3, 2022

very good scent and quality. For everyday use in the shower.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
4,443

Great body soap nice smell

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Just like the gel the smell is great

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Nice large sized bar, great scent like the others tried. Lasts ages and doesn't flake or fall apart.