GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
ممتاز!

Astonishingly Superior® Premium Barber Grade Quality Designed to evenly distribute product and sort out wiry, tangled facial hair. Our beard brush is made with 100% natural boar bristles - ideally suited for grooming beards. طريقة الاستخدام After applying product, use brush to evenly distribute throughout your beard, then as needed to groom and shape. To maintain quality: Clean occasionally with warm water and mild soap. Shake off excess moisture and allow to dry completely. Do not allow the natural wood handle to soak in water for extended periods of time.

67998989-6435-4595-bfd4-18a1213d9523
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This beard brush has helped tame my beard so much. It is very easy to use. The size is perfect. The quality is amazing. Extremely effective and gentle on my sensitive skin.

8905c40c-f309-479f-b34f-f6a3954085e5
6d106752-21b3-444b-80e8-85567bb3b73d
169f6771-7618-4f01-9445-064cba48d6be
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I use this brush for my hair and scalp. The bristles are super soft and gentle (great for thin hair to avoid breakage) and I honestly think it helps distribute oils from my scalp to ends to keep the hair moisturized and not as oily. It’s a minor oil difference I’ve seen, but any difference counts. I hate showering my hair so frequently and love to think the brush adds a circulatory effect. It’s relaxing to use if your scalp is sensitive to abrasive brushes.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Nice natural bristles, doesnt hurt when i use it on my cheeks and beard. Helps spread oil easily and comb my beard. Size is good and perfect to hold with one hand while still not too small for my huge face. But there will be some bristles that fall out over time during use or get bent. Just have to be careful.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have grown my beard since about 6 months, but had no idea how important a.brush is. it really helps to shape and straighten out your beard and also massages the skin beneath. when applying beard wax, it helps to spread the wax evenly and leaves some loaded up in the. bristles for the next usage. it is my first beard brush, but I think the quality is excellent. the Bristles are very strong and can feel scratchy, but i think it's better then too soft. the wooden handle is smooth and allows for a firm grip. highly recommend this product, for the low price it's definitely a great choice

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I like the size, it seems perfoct to brush beard and mustache. It's not very hard nor very soft. just perfect. Quality of this brand os well known Good for daily use, specially fpr hard hair.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
3,096
1,775

No scent, quality, size, package, effect, composition. Use on mentioned area, age as long as u have facial hair, benefits: gentle on sensitive skin. Frequency when needed.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Quality Is very good does not hurt to use it you have a beard and not a stubble beard A tip use it and put beard balm and your beard will look on point

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

such a good product. my boyfriend uses it on a daily basis. it doesnt have a scent. it is good for sensitive as it gentle on skin and leaves no effects to it.