Page 1 - Reviews - Covergirl, Trublend, Loose Mineral Powder, 100 Fair, 0.63 oz (18 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on May 10, 2022

This is amazing face powder. So cute and easy to use. Perfect for TAN skin and FAIR complexion. The packaging size is not small nor big. Also, the texture is fine for the skin. See the sample pic of mine when I applied it on my skin. Please click yes if my review is helpful to you. Thank you so much.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I liked it as a quality .. Tone is beige not pink exactly as showing on site adding to it the fact that it is Shimmering .. good brand specially for teens age and collage girls .

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Scent is Great and gentle to use. The size and quality love ut

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought it when it’s on sale. Hope it works well

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Didn’t like it at all, broke my skin out especially my checks area and it dose have shimmers to it. Can’t be applied to T-zone especially if your skin gets oily :(

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Gives good coverage and looks natural.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Probably would be good, just wrong color for me.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered shade 405 "Light". The powder has an almost transparent texture: layering and hiding flaws will not work. There are really a lot of sparkles, small, golden ones, the effect of radiant skin is created, comparable to a loose highlighter, and for many it will be unexpected from the powder. The photo shows the glitter on the sticker on the round footprints. For 518 rub. I would rather buy a highlighter, but this is not a powder and in the end it does not reach a good highlighter. The powder puff also leaves much to be desired (see photo, the puff looked like this IMMEDIATELY after opening)

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the powder: the shade came up. I never used a puff, only a brush. It is applied perfectly, I read in the reviews that many did not like the sequins, but on the contrary, they came to me. they give an interesting porcelain tone to the skin (well, mine, at least). I think this is a plus, but the manufacturer should be warned.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Smell Usage Quality Size The ingredients are all excellent The packaging is great size and texture The color and coverage are beautiful Velvety smooth texture