GH

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242
최고!

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is much better than going to store every day to buy Green bananas/. My daughter was diagnosed with Uterus Cancer. This is to keep it from coming back,. Jean Supplement, we need to take it a little longer and then report.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I'm try this product for regularly blood sugar ? I have used vandaium glysinate before . Clean ingredients. I use half a capsule w/ cinnamon & chromium.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have to use this to combine w/ chromium supplements to help stabilize blood sugar. Chromium alone does not have a large effect on blood sugar, but vanadyl sulfate (or vanadium) will help to lower the blood sugar. I wish i didn't have to add this to the chromium b/c it's like "oh great, one more pill to take," but it's the only way to make the chromium very effective. (You might want to give Natural Factors chromium & vanadium a try as both minerals are in one pill, but their mg dose really needs to be higher to work well.)

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I’m new to this supplement so I’ve not had time to fully review it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Can not buy this in Europe! After 2 days (3 capsules per day) already lower fasting blood glucose.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I take it to benefit healthy blood sugar level. I found it helpful.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Tiny capsule, easy to swallow. In my case reduced cravings

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I get the results my doctor is wanting, when taking this product.