Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Target-Mins Zinc, 50 mg, 180 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Very good product. Usually I will experience nausea when taking Zinc, but with this product I have no side effects. Even this zinc helps my skin look better along with the collagen and vitamin C that I consume. My mother likes it too, but don't take it every day but every other day. I will buy it again

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I take vitamin D3 and fish oil regularly, now I have added zinc. When choosing, I always look at the dosage in order to get by with one tablet per day. I draw attention not to the number of tablets, but to the phrase serving size (usually on the back of the label in small letters) - daily intake. Ideally, if it is 1 tablet - serving size 1 tablet. And then the entire quantitative composition in mg or percentage is indicated precisely with respect to the daily intake. Pay attention to this!!! A fairly common marketing ploy is to put an impressive number on the front of the label, and on the back it will say that you need to take, say, 6 capsules, in which case all the beautiful numbers below will refer to 6 capsules together, and not to one. Everything here is honest, a good volume, so it is trustworthy. Recommend. Give it a thumbs up if you like it :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

1st bought & consumed 50mg on 11/07. Increase dose to 4 (200mg) per day combating early symptoms of flu & sore throat in the midst of high stress level. All symptoms cleared within 2 days. Recently purchased another bottle for stock.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Bought this when other preferred zinc picolinate supplements were out of stock. However, this happens to be almost as good as those zinc picolinate supplements I bought earlier. It can be taken without any negative effects to my stomach, also provide me with benefits as expected. I used to have lactose intolerance, but no longer after taking zinc, starting with lower dose (12mg, 25mg) a day. I understood later that zinc was required for activity of hundreds of enzymes inside me. So I need it anyway even if I decide not to drink milk. However, taking too high dose of zinc might have led to difficulty in urinating for me once in a while. Just reduce it and this probable side effect goes away.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I do not use zinc regularly because I am healthy. But I take it in the winter for a week, then take a break. It's good to have zinc at home, in case of any weakness or illness.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Small tabs, easy to take and very effective. I recovered from my winter sickness way quicker than usual while taking these tabs. I am not sure if these were the reason, just something I noticed.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not sure if it's working as we dont feel any effects but no complaints either. Use it to protect ourselves from spike proteins transmissions as recommended by the spanish medical group.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

High quality and unless your zinc deficient i only take one every few days...within a few moments of taking this, battling a histamine reaction, CLEARED...winter is coming :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Really love this brand. Knock wood it’s worked in combination with Vitamins C and D. Plus Quercetin and Melatonin to keep me healthy over the past year. I haven’t even had a case of the sniffles.