GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,573

Have been taking this for years, and it's excellent because there are multiple forms of calcium in this supplement, which is very desirable because they absorb and are utilized differently. It's not easy to find some of these forms anywhere else. Very nice to have easy-to-swallow capsules, and the fact that the dose is divided so much means that you can diversify your calcium intake even more.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have been using Calcium Magnesium with D for years as recommended by my Doctor to calm my restless legs and provide enough calcium for my aging bones. The past two years, it has been hit or miss at my local store. That’s when I discovered iherb on line. iherb is so convenient by mail with scheduled deliveries so I never to run out. Thank you iherb for keeping prices affordable.

I've tried several calcium supplements over the years and finally settled on this one. The variety of forms of calcium in the ingredients includes 'hydroxyapatite' which is the form that my body prefers. It is the form of calcium that the bones and teeth are made of. I trust the quality of this brand and buy other of their supplements as well.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I was diagnosed with osteopenia in my mid thirties, due to taking a progesterone only contraceptive (Depo) . My doctor suggested I take a calcium supplement and after some in-depth research I chose to take this supplement. I took this supplement as suggested on the bottle and two years after my first bone density scan, instead of continuing to see a decline in my bone density (because I am still on the Depo) I have actually had some marked improvement. I am keen to see my next bone density scan and I hope I might just have reversed my osteopenia! I chose this particular calcium because it was combined with magnesium and the ingredient list was the 'purest' one I could find.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this mainly for the magnesium as most adults are supposed to suffer from deficiencies. Magnesium is supposed to be calming and has many other benefits. Similarly, Vitamin D is supposed to be good for the immune system particularly since I do not go out much and cannot get it from the sun. Calcium is good for the bone which is a concern for women.This is a good quality supplement and I would still be taking it but I think my daily women's multivitamin is adequate.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I teach yoga and use my body very much... This helped me to soft my muscles and joints. I am happy. I am only take one at day because I was getting dizzy when I took 2. I take it also with vitamin D to help to digest, even thou has Vitamin D. I take an extra one. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I buy these on a regular bases. Good quality and nice in caps as not only do I use in pills but sometimes I add the powder to my smoothies. I do Magnesium for migraines and this has been so helpful. I really like that this company is super good in their making allergy free supplements and vegan too.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

You get quite a lot in this bottle, so they’ll last a long time. The glass is less reactive than plastic (to the intents inside) so that’s another plus. Decent quality and ingredients. Good formation of calcium.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I love this. I buy it year round. It’s the only vitamins I take religiously. This is a great brand I trust and will continue to buy this forever and ever.