Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Methyl B12, Cherry, 5,000 mcg, 60 Lozenges - iHerb
GH
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Country Life Methyl B12 is a product with quality ingredients, great for vegetarians/persons who eat rarely meat, which is my case. Since I am using it, I can concentrate much better and for longer period of time. Somehow it makes me feel mentaly stronger. Indeed, I am very pleased about this form of vitamin B12. Not only the content is excellent, but the package too, made from strong glass.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Really felt an improvement when I took this product - can be a big energy boost when struggled from fatigue and general lethargy. As instructed by my naturepath suck it under the tounge until dissolved.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Dissolves easily. No animal parts. Doctor said it has had a great effect on B12 levels as injections were recommended but I found this just before. I take 2-3 each day bc I eat a plant based diet. One of the best on the market.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

We’ve been using this product for years now as a subs for more expensive MM protocol products. We assess it as very functional and the dose is quite substantial, which allows us to cut it in half and use it for 4 months. Satisfactory price/quality.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is the best vitamin for stamina and energy if taken the right amount

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I trust in Iherb products .. they give us the best for us always.. trusted brands

Posted on May 23, 2022

best for energy ,mood and metabolism

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Purchased this many times, a favourite in our household!

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

Great flavor and the extra energy boost is fantastic. Bought for my husband going through chemo and it's really helping with his energy.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

The only B12 I ever take. Love the taste and texture!