GH

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
ممتاز!

very good

Posted on May 28, 2021

Very good for men who feeling fatigue and present pregnenolone steal condition, need to check hormonal level before take.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great product

Posted on Jul 13, 2008

My GP recently recommended that I take DHEA as a result of my blood tests. My reading was 1200NG/ML. He would like to see me at a optimal range of 3000+. Since taking this product I have found that I have more energy and do not get tired to the same degree. I live in Australia, delivery took approx 5 working days.

Posted on Nov 26, 2009

For 6 years my body suffered increasing attacks of both fibromyalgia and arthritis. After only 2 months, most of my symptoms are gone. I got my body back !!! Thanks to this wonderfull supplement.

Posted on Jun 23, 2012

The product gives a sense of quality, perhaps due to the glass jar, unlike most dietary supplements now come in plastic. The downside: excessive weight ... Unfortunately, every time I have been taking the supplement experienced a strange feeling of nausea. I tried similar products (DHEA) of two companies (Jarroow and Life Extention) and in both cases have not experienced a similar sickness. Apparently, the nausea is the result of the Shilajit not found in two other products. Personally prefer the other two products ...

Posted on Dec 26, 2009

Good price. I feel a little more energetic taking DHEA but never know for sure if one takes many supplements. From what I read we need this as we age.

Posted on Nov 6, 2009

This was the first DHEA product I ever used. I still use it, only in alternating combination with BioTech Virile and a Yohimbe compound DHEA.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021