GH

KrisFarley
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
My new favorite jerky

I use jerky as a meal for grab and go especially when traveling out of state. This sugar free jerky does not skimp on flavor. I honestly have to say it is my new favorite. Funny thing is my husband is anti anything with mustard and he enjoyed it too.

They should have bigger bags of these tasty Archer goodies! I’ve been ordering the zero sugar ones because I’m on a low sugar diet and glad that these ones are available. All of the flavors are well packaged and taste yum!

687ad1d2-fed0-44ee-aaa5-3cde83a6f04d
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This jerky tastes great and makes a very good snack. The only complain is that the bag is too small, I wish they make these in larger bags. Mustard BBQ is a great flavor, I'll definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Tastes great and is a little spicy too. Portion size is ideal and it’s a perfect snack to me. Love the texture of it too.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Love the mustard flavour. Compared to other available flavours, this one is the best. It’s a bit dry, but it’s a jerky so it’s not a big deal. Great snack when you just something to chaw on.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It tasted good, but it crumbled to many tiny pieces. I eaten it as a snack to increase protein consumption in my diet - it has a high level of protein per serving by the ingredient list. Quality seems good and the package is comfortable (you can reseal easily- it's ziplock).

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Only issue is the price compared to other online stores. If iHerb manages to bring the price down a little bit, I'll buy it every time even if I had to buy it in large quantity for the better price per weight.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Unfortunately, this was a little too spicy for my husband. He has a sensitive digestive system. It is very tasty, but unfortunately the cayenne didn't sit well with him.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

BBQ flavor and mustard, tastes great!! Practical and delicious; One of my best snack options. Full of protein

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Just the right amount of spicy and zero sugar. Great tasting - the perfect snack!