GH

Posted on May 28, 2022

No scent, love following up on essence with this moisturizer. Not a good choice if you dont like a sticky, tacky feeling on your face. Great option for those who have combination or dry skin. It really helped to clear up my acne and I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I ordered this moisturizer because I have sensitive skin that is prone to redness and dryness in the winter. I apply this cream to wet skin after cleansing. I have noticed that my skin likes this moisturizer and has more of a glow to it and feels more hydrated. The scent is very mild and the texture of the product goes on nicely. I have noticed a difference in my skins, it glows now.

It’s a good moisturiser, my advice is to use it on slightly damp skin, it really does the trick at plumping the skin. And the glowing finish that you get after makes you look youthful.

a6d5471c-dbcd-417d-bb1c-08e8443bf58b
915ea177-26cf-47ef-b05f-deda06552ed9
ff13a413-6426-4ec7-9059-14bad3ddbcac
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It's nice Gives good moisturizing and brightness to the skin ,The amount of the product is a lot There's no smell , Advice any product that has Haldronk Essed is good for the skin

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love this moisturizer very light weight but moisturize my face very well. You don’t need much just a small amount is enough the value for the money is great as it’s a good sized container.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Amazing hydration. I love it! My skin is so soft after. You just cannot put too much on your face, otherwise it becomes a bit sticky.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The cream has a nice consistency. It's rather economical as you don't need much for the whole face. My skin feels nice after using it even though it was very dry before.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This product is amazing, I was looking for a hydrating nighttime moisturiser, for my sensitive ageing, combination skin. This product hydrates, deeply, doesn’t make me breakout, and is very very comfortable, I would recommend this product to everyone

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The texture of this moisturizer is nice. It makes the skin look healthy and supple . It’s not thick on the skin. I usually use it in the morning

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Honestly im really impressed by this one. I never used any product from Cosrx and ive been trying to find a good cream that hydrates my skin and doesnt irritate it and this one definitely works. its more on the gel texture and you dont need to use alot.