GH

4.7
EmmaJane
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Love this toner

I have a normal but sensitive skin but it works so well. No irritation or redness or dry skin out or breakouts after used. Besides, it brightened up my T zone and gives a dewy appearance. The ingredients are good and no fragrance. I use it and hope can lighten my acne scars but I’m so impressed it makes my skin smoother and brighter. I will keep using it as it’s hard to find a aha bha toner that so gentle and without any skin tingling or stinging reactions. It has no scent and can moisture skin. The size are good and simple clean package which increase its favourability.

94abf3e7-a32c-4067-9cec-ca6e20e7319f
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have an oily acne prone skin and this toner didnt cause me any irritations and didnt clog my pores.I really like it because after using it from the first time I noticed that my skin is becoming more shiny ! I am not sure that it helped fading my dark spot am having because of old acnes,but I really love the results ! I didn t regret my purchase and I do recommand. Please like if my review was helpful.

a932f349-9bb6-4023-993b-2c38aae85778
26ca4c21-21ad-4d74-a6d2-d69b08c33dcf
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This toner is one of the best products I’ve tried! I’ve been using it for a few months now and my pores are much clearer. Far fewer breakouts and much “lighter” blackheads. The scent is very light and barely perceivable. It lasts a very long time and is a great price for it’s size. It’s also very gentle so I use it once a night.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I thought it would be quite strong for my dry mature sensitive skin, but no! I’m so happy korean products are usually great for me, because I get to enjoy the benefits of acids without the redness and irritation. Whenever I feel my skin is more likely to flare up, i skip it for a day or 2. My skin looks more luminous and even. Love the ingredients list.

The Bᴇsᴛ toner I've ever tried! I've been using it for a couple of months (every second day). It's improved my skin so much! It's smoother, has less acne, Mᴜᴄʜ lighter blackheads (before they were very dark and protruding from the skin). I just bought this in a larger size. I %100 recommend trying this toner! Update: I've started using it everyday. It's very gentle and continues to improve my skin. Please like my review if it helped you. Thank you.🤍🕊

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Wow wow wow. Cosrx always make high quality products for a really good price. This product can be used for all ages, and the size of the bottle will make this toner last you for a long time because you dont need a lot. Packaging is very interesting because you need to take a peel to get it out the paper box. Comes sealed, so that's good. now in a smaller size thay you can try before committing to the big bottle

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Very recommended. The product's quality is very high and the packaging is also very well done. the size is ok. i use it in a frequency of once or twice daily - it has great benefits for my sensitive dry skin, its very gentle yet very moisturizing. the composition is very good.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The size is good enough for the size. The packaging is simple and looks professional. I love the benefits I can get from the product. I am uncertain if this is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin because of the actives present in the product. I frequently use this at day and night.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

You can use it twice per day. Quality and price are absolutely equal. One of the benefit is no oil inside. Comfortable size which will enough not for the one month. Package a the same with others Cosrx product. A little bit moisturize effect after a cleaning gel. Gentle structure.