GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It is gentle cleanser with gel like dense rich texture which gently deep clean your face. It can remove residue makeup thats how deep clean it provides without stripping your skin. It has luxurious, thick and silky smooth feel to it. It gives very slight leather and has zero smell. It doesnt dry your skin and leave it moisturizing after use. Its good for acne prone skin and good for both oily and dry sensitive skin with high quality. Its a big packaging bottle and will last very long as small amount is enough for for each use.

4741b162-c852-40d8-a78f-fd504b94be0e
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought this together with the power essence and all in one cream. Can't stress how much these snail mucin products helped with my skin. I have hormonal acne breakout at the age of 23, which totally killed my confidence. Tones of expensive facial products and medicine over 2 years help nothing, but these products reduce my breakout, brighten my skin and keeps it moist even during the winter. I think my breakout is gonna stop someday if I continue using snail mucin products, I did include Accutane at night to control the acne breakout (Accutane irritates and dries my skin before, I think snail mucin helped reduce the irritation as well). I am going to include snail mucin as the main ingredient for all my facial products from now on lol.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Generous package size and gentle cleanser. I use this often and it does not bother my sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. The formula is a bit sticky due to the seal mucin included but that does not hinder me from using as I feel my skin has really benefited from this product. My only complaint is the fragrance. The scent is very strong and perfume like and I hate that. I hope they will come out with a fragrance-free formula in the future.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

i love it . doesn't dry my skin out and leave my skin with soft touch after wash . reasonable size and price . and also very fast shipping ( get it next day )

58bdd82f-8f7e-4a65-9275-58bce0072fb1
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

This cleanser is both clarifying but hydrating. It feels like it should be stripping but its not at all! Its creamy but also a tad foamy. Dont sleep on this!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great gentle cleanser! I use the morning gel cleanser in the morning and this one at night to give my skin all the moisture when i sleep!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Purchased for my teenage daughter … so happy I could find it … sold out at most retailers. She loves the way it gently calms her breakouts without drying out her sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have dehydrated sensitive skin and this product seems to work fine, be gentle enough and leaving my skin clean. The only issue is the citrus-y smell which I don't really like.