GH

Posted on May 14, 2022

No scent, they cover a very large area of the under eye. Very easy to use. You get plastic tweezers to prevent contaminating the rest of the eye masks. Great quality eye masks, alot of serum in the container, I like the texture of the gel patches, very soothing. Also comes with mini patches that I place above my eyes, smile lines and frown lines between my eyebrows!! Great value! (Ive already used most of the eyemasks from the container in the photo, sorry!)

76b081c2-45f5-40de-9d2d-2692a7aa6bd1
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I’m not usually into mask products, but another commenter mentioned sticking the container into the fridge. The thought of putting cool patches onto puffy eyes sounded lovely. So I did exactly that and it feels great! The size of the patches are quite generous, there’s no scent and my eye area looks calm and hydrated after each use. The packaging also includes tiny tongs for hygiene. Will definitely repurchase this and look into other snail mucin products from cosrx.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I absolutely LOVE these eye patches. This brand has quickly become one of my favourite skin care brands. The benefits have been very rewarding to see. I especially love the snail essence line. I have sensitive skin and these products have been perfect. I keep these in the fridge and use them in the evening, when my eyes are tired. I find that they really help to give the skin under my eyes a bit of a boost, moisturized and just leave the area feeling extremely hydrated and dewy. Great size and packaging.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great product to use and the quality is divine, There is no scent but every time I use the patches they feel so refreshing against the skin. You can see the benefits and its gentle to the skin as it leave you moisturized. Size of patches are a perfect size and cover a generous area under the eye. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love the different sizes of the patches, as I use the bigger during the night-time, for a few hours and the smaller ones in the morning, before going to work. The scent is delicate, I like it and I like the texture as well, moisturising the sensitive skin under my eyes.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

For the price they give you so many and I actually really like the two sizes. I keep them in the fridge to keep the cold and put them on in the morning. I also like that the package contains tweezers to get them out. I have very sensitive skin and they don’t irritate at all.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

all in all great product I like the new design of the eye patches / cheek design I just wish the smaller part was a little bigger it's really cool that it's design is bigger then the traditional eye patches so if you have blotchy cheeks or bigger inflamed areas on your face you will love it it's the old but goodie Advanced snail essence just in a patch form

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Highly recommend this. They are very soothing. It is not a wow eye patch, which is expected as most eye patches does nothing other than add moisture to the area. It is a bit hard to apply as it would come out with so much gel (the good stuff). 🤣 I kept to their instructions and kept them on for 30 minutes and it came off easily and I followed it with a moisturizer. The hydration is no joke stayed till the following day (after sleeping and all). It have a very clean ingredients list. The best one on iherb (no fragrance or other irritants). Very moisturizing and fun to use. It comes with 2 size patches. Worth the price.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Snail Mucin is a magical product and the Cosrx line is very high quality. This pot lasts quite a long time even with regular use. It has no noticeable scent and throughly hydrates and plumps the under eye area before makeup. Overall 10/10! For a bonus depuffing effect, keep the pot in the fridge!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like this product overall - great ingredients and it's free of fragrance, which is really hard to find in eye patches. But I found these a little inconvenient to use as they don't stick to the face very well and slide right off. You can't really use them while sitting/standing, you have to lie in a bath or bed for this to work. Also they get dry pretty quickly and it's a good idea to take them off and put a moisturizer on top before they are dry.