GH

Sophia
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have been using this product for only a couple of days but I already feel my complexion more even. I use the Cos De Baha Tranexamic serum at night time on clean skin after cleansing and toning my skin. It is pleasant to apply, so t feels very moisturising and a bit sticky which is something that doesn’t bother me at all. It has a light scent that vanishes rather quickly. I let the product dry and then I apply the other serums and creams in my night time beauty regime. I am using it in conjunction with the Azelaic Acid from the same brand. So far I had no unwanted effects but actually my skin looks better, brighter. This is a great product as well as the several others I have tried from this great, reliable, affordable brand and that’s why is often out of stock! I recommend and planning to buy more. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you so much!

This serum has a consistency similar to pure aloe vera gel with very little scent. I have oily skin, but it sank right in and wasn't sticky and didn't leave any residue. It works fine under foundation and sunscreen. I've only used it for a little while, but it's already started to fade some of my acne scars. I use it both evening and daytime. The formula is great--no extraneous stuff with really high quality ingredients. I don't know why this isn't more popular--the price is so reasonable! If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love to use a niacinamide serum in the morning, my skin likes a low % more than the higher ones so this is perfect for me, it's really gentle but effective, I dont really notice a scent at all. My primary skin concern is PIE and i find that niacinamide helps me a lot with that, so I would recomend this product 100%

Dibor
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This stuff works incredibly well on hyperpigmentation. Super hydrating as well. Incredible value for money. The trick is to use it early on on your breakout. No dark marks left on my skin if I use it regularly. The best thing since sliced bread ✨ Like if you like 😉

a7ebc547-a625-49b3-ab81-0fb1f6fd7cb9
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have been using this product for a few weeks but I still don't see the benefits from it. I like the packaging, the dropper works really well. So far I have no irritation or other issues from the serum. I think this is a product that will show results after longer use.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

i love this product. I use this for my hyperpigmentation. this combination of niacinamide and tranexamic acid is the best product i have ever use.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Absolutely love the consistency of this & it’s helped clear up some hyperpigmentation already after just 1week of use so far. (i use twice a day)

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

No scent and for those of us sensitive to fragrance. this is awesome. It's texture is light which makes it settle into the skin easily. It's easy to use and very gentle on the skin. I've been using it twice a day with no sensitivety issues.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great to use on acne prone skin. It is fungal acne safe. Niaciamide and Tranexamic are amazing ingredients! I use it in combination with the Cos De BAHA, Vitamin C MSM Serum in the morning and it's amazing! Great value for money!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like their products. its more like a gel consistency serum and not watery, but I dont mind that. Goes well into skin, no stickiness, no fragrance.. easy to use day& night.. haven't used it long enough to see any whitening results