GH

Posted on May 12, 2022
Why isn't this more popular?

This serum has great ingredients. This is a very elegant and effective formula without a lot of filler. They also use herbal extractions that have real scientific research behind their effectiveness, like mugwort and lavender. I use this mostly on my decolletage, where I have sun damage and wrinkles from sleeping on my side. I use it twice a day, ALWAYS under sunscreen. The texture is slightly viscous, but not too thick overall. It's a little sticky at first, but after five minutes, it absorbs completely into my oily skin. I've been using it about three weeks, and have seen my wrinkles get a little smoother and less crevasse-y looking. This is the best price I've found online for this serum, and the fact that you can get two ounces is wonderful. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

One of the best peptide serums I've used, and I've been using it religiously for 30 years. I have oily, thick and old skin, it is not very sensitive and this serum sinks quickly and completely, without an unpleasant and sticky finish. It works great under my daily light make-up without pills and does not oil the skin until the end of the working day. I was very happy to find the large size here. Thanks i Herb

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the first time I bought anything from this brand and I'm very happy so far. Skin feels so soft and nourished and i can see small improvements already. great price, ingredients are not too bad at all, no nasties. good absorption, clear watery texture. I'm happy with this product and pleasantly surprised.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like the size and the quality of the bottle. The texture of serum is very light and feels refreshing on the skin. I use it to prevent the wrinkles and seems it helps.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a very lovely serum very hydrating, makes the skin plump and rosy this is my second time purchasing this and i love that its double the size

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have previously bought the smaller version of this serum and I loved it! Now i am back for more. This serum has left my skin looking healthier, more radiant and younger. I am very impressed! Non oily too!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I like Cos de Baha products, similar to The Ordinary maybe, great value for money and fuss-free no nasty or filler ingredients

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I live the cos de baha line. It feels soft and nourishing on the skin

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I just bought it, need some more time to see resultats

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I love how it feels on the face and it does moisturize