GH

iamgabrielle
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great idea to make it in this form, you can take it with you to a picnic and not risk everything being sticky like from a glass bottle. Just be careful when you don't use it for a few days it can clog a little bit in one side and then spray all over, so better stay near a sink if you didn't use it for a while :D. I also like it because it's easier to adjust the serving size.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Where has this been all my life?? Not only is it the real thing, it tastes delish . Whether it's hitting the individual squares in our huge Belgian waffles, a shot in my tea, or right in my mouth, this stuff is FANTASTIC. I'm on my 2nd can already! Yummy!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product. I like the idea of having portion control, no more Ops! I poured to much! Especially that this is not a cheap imitation syrup, It's organic and Combs Farms is my favorite maple syrup. I put 4 stars only because the nozzle gets clogged if you don't rinse it with warm water immediately after use, and also a more volume would be better.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a really cool new product, really loved it.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Very tasty and easy to use. Careful the first time you use it as it sprays way too hard.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

great easy to use package, delicious, better than sugar great quality

Posted on May 27, 2022

kinda watery but taste alright. quality is fine Ingredients acceptable

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I like the fact that it is an organic and natural product, but what I don’t like is the nozzle which keeps clogging.

NooraM
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I really like this maple taste good thank u