GH
4.4

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

It has a great quality I was so shocked it didn’t even take one week to show the results I was going to remove it by sergeant but thankfully I didn’t have to any more, it comes in small to medium size and you have to use it for 10 days but I used it for less then that!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Great quality product, it doesn't sting like other wart removers with the ingredient salicylic acid, easy to use, and sticks properly. What I like about it the most is that my child didn't oppose these plasters to be put on her as it happened with other products. She likes the design, I like that it works!

It took 3 whole months of using these and the kids' version, for a wart on my child's hand to go away. Make sure you file the wart off before putting the strip on

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

this strip is a lot more effective than the typical ointment, cream or gel. my son is on the 2nd box now for a rather big wart on his finger. I'm estimating the wart should be gone by end of 2nd box or mid of 3rd box

sherilyn
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

My daughter likes the fun design and the ease of application. But despite the recommendation to keep it on for 24-48 hours, the strip can only stay in place for about 8 hours while sleeping. When you walk around (and warts usually are -- at the bottom of the feet), the strip moves around too. On the upside, the medication touches on the other warts. Downside, you remove the strip much earlier than recommended. It seems to work but 10 strips are not enough make the wart go completely away and other wart medications (roller application of homeopathic remedy) seems more value for money than this strip.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I think it would be better if the shape was round. Otherwise it is perfect! No stains on socks or clothing, easy to aplly and much better accepted by a child.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

My son has warts.easy to put the strip.Hoping his wats will remove soon.

ff494281-c156-41be-9ae6-fd12c6189a55
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This was great! I will purchase it again when needed.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Excellent and definitely worked better than freezing. Bought another box to have on hand.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Definitely starting to work , so much better than anything we have tried