GH
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Wonderful new way to take Turmeric!

I've heard of all the benefits of taking turmeric pills but tried several brands that upset my stomach or didn't work with my system for some reason. This brand, because of the black pepper, activates the turmeric to be absorbed properly by the body. Worked for me and I'm on my 3rd week of these babies! A winner for me!

b7e609e5-db08-4444-a98e-da6589590bea
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I have been seeing a rheumatologist for two years trying to find out why I have chronic joint pain, joint degradation , and inflammation numbers that keep going up. I've had both knees partially replaced, and I'm just past 50 years old. My numbers have not been high enough for the doctor to recommend immuno-suppressants; the risks are greater than the reward. I have been searching for a way to bring down my inflammation numbers and ease my pain before I need anymore joints replaced. Many people recommend turmeric; but that caused me severe intestinal issues. This liposomal fermented turmeric is AMAZING. After two weeks, my pain lessened. I have had no digestive issues as a result of taking it. I visited my rheumatologist after 3 weeks of taking it, and my inflammation numbers have dropped! I am not yet in the normal range, but I am feeling so much better. I highly recommend this product for anyone with chronic inflammation and pain. It works!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Just started taking these, but i can tell the difference between these and what i was taking. Being fermented and liposomal seem to make a big difference. They have helped my inflammation quite alot. I put them in my morning smoothie and they help all day. The quality is really good also. I was using two separate products, but like this combination of ingredients. Will order again!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take turmeric to help with daily joint pain. These Liposomal fermented turmeric capsules make that easier to control my inflammation with the ginger and black pepper included in the ingredients. There’s is no bad taste and this antioxidant will benefit and improve my cognitive function as well. I look for quality products to help with health issues and aging and this package is a thirty day supply.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I saw a great improvement with my knee pain. Amazing for inflammation. I tried so many with no results. There is no taste or aftertaste, just benefits. Great for arthritis or any joint pain. It makes a difference to have quality ingredients in your supplements! Also it is a great antioxidant!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Another quality product arrived on my doorstep promptly from iherb and it was fermented Turmeric . WOW WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE it is wonderful it smells and taste good, it smells like mint to me because it is one of the quality ingredients in it like many others fermented Turmeric, fermented black pepper,ashwagandha, Apple cider vinegar. I look forward to taking these every day and look forward to seeing more benefits to my inflammation

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have tried several turmeric supplements and this one by far is the most efficient one. After a couple of weeks of taking Codeage fermented turmeric supplement I noticed a difference in my joints. Also, about a week ago I felt like I was getting sick so I doubled the dose for a couple of days and miraculously my symptoms were gone within 48 hrs. This supplement also helped me improve my digestion. Codeage Turmeric is a little powerhouse and definitely worth investing in.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I sometimes have trouble swallowing pills, this is not one of them! I like that I can take with or without food without any problems. It does not give an aftertaste or burning as some do. No side effects as of this time. Excited to find a product with many of the herbs I was looking for in ONE pill!

I'm so happy with this product and the good effects on my health. I've noticed my joints aren's as stiff as before when I wake up and it has reduced the inflammation throughout my whole body greatly. It has good quality ingredients and they all work together so well since they're all anti-inflammatory.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Before I started to take this I was not able to stand and do my dishes as my back would feel lit was on fire. I would do a few dishes and have to sit down . Since I have been taking it I have noticed a vast improvement in my mobility and flexibility. Easy to take, easy to open container, nice quality supplement.