GH

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Codeage is a good brand with well formulated blend and dosage. This gut health formula comes with both soil and plant based probiotics and prebiotics. Minerals and adaptogenic herbs + tonic mushrooms including turkey tail mushroom powder and maitake are also included. An effective blend of L-glutamine, prebiotics, probiotics, minerals and herbs all-in-one.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I'm pleased with the high quality ingredients in that healthy gut formula. The dosage is optimal for me and the pills are the right size for comfortable swallowing. The main benefit I get from it is that I experience less stomach discomfort. My bloating is gone 100% and I am no longer gassy. It's a blessing for my gut health.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

After having a very bad case of h pylori imbalance of gut bacteria, I needed to cleanse my system and stay on a bland diet. The probiotics blend in this is superb, and does not cause me to burp it up. I can take it with or without food. After almost a month on it, I can see and feel a difference. Less bloating, less cravings for sweets. I recommend this and would buy it again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Perfect and complete ingredients. It is very good price and having all vital soil based organisms, prebiotics, mushrooms and minerals. I wish this product would be available with more billions CFU also. Now I use 100billion CFU different product same brand but this was much much better. And best price in its class. I will combine this with Manuka and extra mushrooms.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great supplement to support digestion and gut issues. I have been taking them regularly since I received them and have really benefited from resolving indigestion and bloating issues. The capsule size is easy to swallow and no issues taking them. I take the suggested dosage and it had definitely helped. The ingredients seem to be high quality and will definitely be reordered when done my first bottle.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

These digestive enzymes help me in several ways. They balance your gut flora, help end heartburn, bloating & discomfort, but also improve my immune system & decrease joint inflammation from my arthritis, which cuts down my pain. Enzymes & probiotics are more important to me than a daily vitamin. I take these along with other similar supplements every day. They're all natural, no side effects, unlike so many prescription medications.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Easy to swallow capsules! They work really well to regulate my digestion. Helps relieve bloating and pain. I really like that it has all the different ingredients/supplements that I've been reading about. I feel like this is an excellent addition to keeping my diet and body clean and healthy!

My struggle with IBS is ongoing, but this CodeAge Gut Health Formula has been helpful. I am sensitive to gluten and this doesn't contain any gluten to make the issues worse. I have noticed I have less bloating and gas when taking this supplement for my gut health. When I last spoke with holistic doctor, she said that Code Age is a good brand, so I'm sticking with these. My tummy is flatter with these and the pain and pressure is decreased - I'm more comfortable at work.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

ever since I had my gall bladder removed I have to be careful of what I eat, and even then still have problems. I dont want to add issues beyond the physical problems so I started taking this. The capsules are easy to swallow and dont taste odd and I have been less bloated with less intestinal distress after taking these for a little more than a week. I would buy them again

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My husband 's digestive health gets out of sorts easily so I ordered him these to see if they would relieve the troublesome symptoms better than a probiotic alone does. They are easy to swallow and don’t have a funny aftertaste. I like the fact that they don’t have any artificial colors or flavors as well. These have a pro AND prebiotic in them which is awesome as well! He has definitely noticed a huge improvement with bloating and painful gas and he will continue taking them as part of his daily routine!