GH

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Once I was tired and sleepy and had only this bottle with me, took three pills and the symptoms were just gone, so I trust it. But as taking a lot of herbs, I can't define the influence of this one separately from others, just buy it to help my overall condition and support my blood condition.

My wife simply loves this. A combination of herbs in the right amount in a cap to help "purify" the blood and to keep blood vessels elastic. Of course , the benefits are compounded if we can lessen the burden we give our liver and kidneys. A healthier diet, enough rest/sleep, manage stress, and top up with a liver/kidney supplement will alleviate many concerns later in life.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

After using these capsules, I experienced some skin issues - Some bumps on my arms and back that were itchy. I am assuming it is related to detoxing. I took a break and cut back the dose and am no longer having issues. I trust Dr. Christopher’s product line.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I took this for a good cleanse. I originally thought it was more of a lymphatic cleanser but I've been extremely pleased with the light detox and purifying effect I got with this. My skin became clearer by the time I finished the bottle. I will keep ordering!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Better to take it in a daytime, as it cheers up and braces up. I take it along with other Dr.Christ supplements for the overall detoxification effect and feel they work with many aspects of your body.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I purchased these for my partner after a blood test revealed she was low in some areas. The capsules seem to be working, and my partner feels better for having taken them.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I have poor circulation so this supplement helps me feel more energy and renews my skin making it more firm and younger looking.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

love that it has no fillers but haven't used it long enough to see if any difference yet.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This helps with energy, I don't get sick and have energy.