GH

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Pure taste! The packaging is very well thought through. I can tell that quality ingredients went into their product. Each packet is bursting with flavor. This tea is very calming along with the aroma makes it a plus for me. I drink it every night and I feel that my sleep benefits from the blend of the herbal tea.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Taste like grapefruit. It's just ok. I would prefer orange and honeybush. If you like grapefruit, try it. It does have a little bitter taste.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Pretty good tea! Not as much of a grapefruit taste, well it don't hardly taste like grapefruit at all to me, but it still tastes good.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The scent can get quite strong after 4-5 mins , i never taste any tea like this before , at first it has a lemongrass taste then it change to a more citrusy- lemon peel taste/scent

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

took the bitterness of the grapefruit to extreme but overall we like it . it's great addition to any tea collection

25109885-faca-41e6-858b-3cc2004239e3
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was curious to try this blend because of the interesting flavor combination. It smells really nice in the pack, and in the scent you can feel the grapefruit. Not so much in the flavor, which is a mix of sweet and bitter that's not-quite-citrus-y. The package says it's "subtly tart", guess it's too subtle for me. Caffeine free, USDA organic.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

delicious blend. light taste. satisfying anytime. Recommend High Quality Tea.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It was a pretty good tea and flavor. I enjoyed it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like it and it has a lot of Benefits