GH

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Taste really really good.. 😂 no need to go to a coffee shop! And I love the packaging and the size! does not make a mess when poured. and the ingredient used is monkfruit, one of my favorite sweeteners, love the quality of this product. And good for low carb diet! Keto friendly

af5758e1-2b0b-4367-a138-3b104fb815fa
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

It’s a bit smaller than I expected, a little larger than a jar of peanut butter. However, a little goes a long way. I only put about 1 tbsp on my pancakes. It doesn’t have a very strong maple flavor it just sort of tastes mildly sweet. Like a simple syrup. The consistency is sticky and thick like a syrup should be, although I was it was just a bit less viscous. Needs more flavor but it’s a decent substitute for the maple syrup I’ve been using. Perhaps I’ll try the other flavors next.

7872e7ec-fe9d-4cd2-b1b8-253a95266798
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

First thing I did when I got it home. Poured some on a spoon. It's definitely the best "nonmaple syrup I've tasted! I used it for baking, and cooking, in a glaze. I love their peanut butter cups, so thought I'd branch out and try the maple syrup. I had been looking for one with no sucralose or sugar alcohol. I went through a few store-bought, which were all gross, then found this one, and was hooked.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

You can’t believe it’s suger free , the constancy is like corn syrup 🤤 and the test like maple syrup, the teste amazing 🤩 the quality is great, the packaging keeps the bottle so clean , the size just ok , and the ingredients are so good , I use it with my home made granola 🤤

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It has a thick consistency and no weird aftertaste. It's not as sweet as artificial sweeteners because it is sweetened by monkfruit. I like the fact that it has a lot of fiber too. Keep in mind it is not a low calorie food but it has no sugars.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Light and sweet taste. Totally unexpected. its worth giving a try. Compared to a person who likes sweetness. This is totally the best Maple Syrup you could get. Perfect for people who are on diet and check the label for the serving. Excellent size and quality and can be used with different receipe

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

The texture is almost like the real thing. I guess most of the calories is coming from soluble fibre for this, so it does have some calories despite being sugar free. The taste doesn’t quite delight like real maple syrup, but it’s close. Very close. No strange after taste.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I'm obsessed with maple syrup and this one is healthy so I can add this to my pancakes without feeling guilty😂. Btw it’s really delicious and tastes just like the ordinary maple syrup. If you are on a diet and you want something healthy this is the one.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

One of my favourite brands for my keto diet! Love the size and package being so easy to use. Excellent quality and taste for a sugar free maple syrup. Added this to pancake recipe and it actually tastes good without having to add it as a topping. Haha. Also had this with keto oats and it tastes great